Sportbike World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a 2003 600rr, It has flush mounts and it has been lowered bike is all black and other then that it is completely stock..It has 4041 miles....Asking $6200 OBO...
my email is [email protected]
or you connect this person at [email protected]
Thank you for looking..:D

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
2nd :D

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
3rd :D

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
4th :drool:

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
5th :drool:

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Neller0414 said:
i dont need the bike, just bought one, but if you wanna sell that solo tail im ur guy! that is a very nice bike, good luck!
Your other bike looks a little lonely you should buy this one two it needs a good home...:D

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Trapper said:
Your other bike looks a little lonely you should buy this one two it needs a good home...:D
no offense man, your bike is worth 6g, but im a bargain shopper, i didnt pay nearly that for mine with only 2k miles on it, i dont buy bikes at market value! i just wait for amazing deals, thats why this is my 4th bike this year (i did crash one though, oops)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
JesterRR said:
Two = 2

Too = Also

Hooked on Phonics worked for me.:D
I wasn't paying attention :eek:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Neller0414 said:
no offense man, your bike is worth 6g, but im a bargain shopper, i didnt pay nearly that for mine with only 2k miles on it, i dont buy bikes at market value! i just wait for amazing deals, thats why this is my 4th bike this year (i did crash one though, oops)
Well amazing deals sometimes come back to bite you in the ass, cause in the bike world *most* amazing deals relate to crashed or dropped bikes that have been rebuilt and now the owner wants to sell off really quick.... Just my :2cents:

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Z3US said:
Well amazing deals sometimes come back to bite you in the ass, cause in the bike world *most* amazing deals relate to crashed or dropped bikes that have been rebuilt and now the owner wants to sell off really quick.... Just my :2cents:
most but not all...

i got a 95 rf900r that was in great shape, bought it for $2600 from a guy, it ran great and i loved it. i put a carbon fiber yoshi slipon on it. drove it for a while. sold it in the summer for $3000.

i bought a 99 zx6r back in the summer, a guy i know worked with a dude that owned it, and he bought a brand new 1000rr so he said hed give the zx6r to the guy i knew for $1500, and he then sold it to me for $2000. it was never down, not a scratch on it, perfect shape, yoshi pipe and corbin seat, 18k miles but ran great and was owned by a 40 year old guy who was the original owner. i crashed it, poop. but insurance gave me $3500 for it, so after my $500 deductable, and then buying the bike back for $500, i got the crashed bike back plus $2500. I sold the crashed bike for $1000. therefore i gained $1500 from crashing my bike, but i loved that bike and was still sad.

i then bought a 2000 zx6r with a replaced frame and never titled it, i got it for $1700, i ended up riding it for a month then selling it for $2000.

now i got my 03 600rr...the guy wanted $4350 for it. it was "totalled" but the only parts that were damaged was the nose plastic, which was replaced. i have receipts for all the parts replaced (which wasnt very many) and the paint job. he works at a dealer so he got hooked up. i bought it for $3700 with a brand new never worn nolan xlite helmet that matches. 2k miles. it has a salvage title, but i personally know the cop in my county that does the vehicle inspections, and i am taking it in hopefully end of this week or next week for inspection, and it will pass easily you cant even tell it ever went down other than a scratched stator cover.

and the f4i i got for my buddy, it was lightly laid down but you can barely tell, its got full micron, power commander, ohlins dampener, 5k miles. great bike, clean title, $3400.

but for a clean titled low mile 600RR like this one, thats a great deal. i bet if he slapped that thing on ebay for 6g it would be gone in a week. if he waited for springtime, id say $6500. i bet i could sell mine in the spring with a rebuilt title for $6000. bikes are the hottest item on ebay imho.

Trapper - Good luck selling, and ive sold 7 or 8 motorcycles on ebay, as well as 4 or 5 cars, so if you need help selling it let me know, i dont know how much you do with ebay...but i do a pretty good amount.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Neller0414 said:
i bought a 99 zx6r back in the summer, a guy i know worked with a dude that owned it, and he bought a brand new 1000rr so he said hed give the zx6r to the guy i knew for $1500, and he then sold it to me for $2000. it was never down, not a scratch on it, perfect shape, yoshi pipe and corbin seat, 18k miles but ran great and was owned by a 40 year old guy who was the original owner. i crashed it, poop. but insurance gave me $3500 for it, so after my $500 deductable, and then buying the bike back for $500, i got the crashed bike back plus $2500. I sold the crashed bike for $1000. therefore i gained $1500 from crashing my bike, but i loved that bike and was still sad.
So you're the reason insurance rates are going thru the roof!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Neller0414 said:
most but not all...

i got a 95 rf900r that was in great shape, bought it for $2600 from a guy, it ran great and i loved it. i put a carbon fiber yoshi slipon on it. drove it for a while. sold it in the summer for $3000.

i then bought a 2000 zx6r with a replaced frame and never titled it, i got it for $1700, i ended up riding it for a month then selling it for $2000.

now i got my 03 600rr...the guy wanted $4350 for it. it was "totalled" but the only parts that were damaged was the nose plastic, which was replaced. i have receipts for all the parts replaced (which wasnt very many) and the paint job. he works at a dealer so he got hooked up. i bought it for $3700 with a brand new never worn nolan xlite helmet that matches. 2k miles. it has a salvage title, but i personally know the cop in my county that does the vehicle inspections, and i am taking it in hopefully end of this week or next week for inspection, and it will pass easily you cant even tell it ever went down other than a scratched stator cover.

and the f4i i got for my buddy, it was lightly laid down but you can barely tell, its got full micron, power commander, ohlins dampener, 5k miles. great bike, clean title, $3400.

but for a clean titled low mile 600RR like this one, thats a great deal. i bet if he slapped that thing on ebay for 6g it would be gone in a week. if he waited for springtime, id say $6500. i bet i could sell mine in the spring with a rebuilt title for $6000. bikes are the hottest item on ebay imho.

Trapper - Good luck selling, and ive sold 7 or 8 motorcycles on ebay, as well as 4 or 5 cars, so if you need help selling it let me know, i dont know how much you do with ebay...but i do a pretty good amount.
I may have too take you up on that offer If I don't sell it soon thanks

·
Registered
265 Posts
Trapper said:
I may have too take you up on that offer If I don't sell it soon thanks
Uh, that would be 'to' with a single 'o'.

I liked Hooked on Phonics too!!!:p

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Why I feel like I'm in english class all over again..... :eek: :eek:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts