Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to having no time to even play with some of my toys, this one's out of here. It will be going in Tradin' times today, so if anyone is interested PM me and I'll get you a good deal, but not an Almighty deal.

2002 WR426F, 894 Miles.
Black and Blue plastics.
Street Legal Title in Michigan.
Baja designs street legal kit
Hot start relocation lever
Frame guards
radiator guards
IMS shifter
GYTR compression lever
Good tread left
Pretty clean bike
Some spare plastic

$3300 OBO.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jjkGURU said:
between not answering my pm and now this, i guess you're not coming riding on sat with us?
I still have 2 quads, atleast until I sell the one, just haven't been able to look to see if I can make saturday, so pull up your skirt, wipe your tears, and be a big girl about it :p

Actually, weather doesn't look so good for sat, sun, or mon-fri for that matter

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
what quad you sellin? also do you have pics of the wr? im remotely interested, but i have a buddy that wants a street legal big 4 stroke and get rid of his raptor, so this will be right up his alley

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Neller0414 said:
what quad you sellin? also do you have pics of the wr? im remotely interested, but i have a buddy that wants a street legal big 4 stroke and get rid of his raptor, so this will be right up his alley
See other post soon to be up about the quad. I can get some pics of the WR up tonight. If you had shown up last weekend you could have seen it :twofinger

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
LuckyStrike said:
See other post soon to be up about the quad. I can get some pics of the WR up tonight. If you had shown up last weekend you could have seen it :twofinger
yeah but i wouldnt have remembered it, sex toys and alcohol take precedence over dirt toys :cool:

J

·
0 Posts
A guy from Cori's work is going to call you..
I emailed this to her for him to see this morning.. He's looking for a big bore dual sport..

I gave him the number you sent me... 215 **** correct?

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
jackdrinker said:
A guy from Cori's work is going to call you..
I emailed this to her for him to see this morning.. He's looking for a big bore dual sport..

I gave him the number you sent me... 215 **** correct?
:thumb:

J

·
0 Posts
Hj?... Now your speaking in terms chris understands,, Throw a reach around in and he'll also let you walk the dog:twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Neller0414 said:
You must be one high class hooker to give a $1k HJ :eek:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts