Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
You know, with all the $'s spent, on various bikes, leathers and helmets .... you still look like a poof.

It must be you.

Eeee hhheee hehehehehe eeeee ... cant.

·
Registered
146 Posts
You must be overpaid..!

What with all the expensive VWs your boss is selling?..they cost a fortune to buy and untold amounts of money to own.

With all the goodies, and stylo dress-ups you and your bike change ever so often, I can only deduce you are grossly overpaid.

:confused: :eek: :confused: :eek: :confused: :eek: :confused:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Tug's 2002 Calender

and it only took 12 months for you to finally loose those poofy lookin mirrors.... now to work on Slasher :twofinger

What's this about you lot having a visit from Cameron Donald? The guys a future star so make the most of it, a good mate of mine just bought his last supersport jobbie....:D

I agree with Mojo, def. overpaid :twofinger I could retire on half of what you've spent on that thing of yours this past year :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
726 Posts
It's good to see that after a year, you are taking a different line into the same corner each time.

:twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Tug's 2002 Calender

Gixxer_Dave said:
What's this about you lot having a visit from Cameron Donald? The guys a future star so make the most of it, a good mate of mine just bought his last supersport jobbie....:D

Hope he isnt as much of a poof as our last Australian visitor:twofinger

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Same corner two circuits ?

Chumley said:
It's good to see that after a year, you are taking a different line into the same corner each time.

:twofinger :twofinger
Last time I looked at one of your lines it ended half way through a gravel trap:twofinger

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I forgot to say

Hope he don't get arrested for interfering with a monkey like our last marsupial shagging visitor:eek:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Re: I forgot to say

Tug said:
Hope he don't get arrested for interfering with a monkey like our last marsupial shagging visitor:eek:
I still think you tossers made the whole monkey thing up, a bush turkey I saw but there were no worms, snakes or monkey business to be found... :twofinger

and just lay off of our marsupials thanks :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts