Sportbike World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Another motorcycle website is reporting that Honda press reps are saying that by September 19 (the Milan show) you'll see TEN new Honda models!

·
Registered
113 Posts
I REALLY dig the new looks of her...have you heard anything about displacement?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Thanks for the sarcasm guys ...I was just wondering because I have heard that it might get bumped up to almost 1000 cc's.

P

·
0 Posts
Downshyft said:
Thanks for the sarcasm guys ...I was just wondering because I have heard that it might get bumped up to almost 1000 cc's.
Yes, the sarcasm comes from the fact that we have heard that stuff over and over again. It happens *every* year, and it gets a bit tiresome. So, we have a little fun with it. The fact is, almost nothing ever gets announced before September.

P

·
0 Posts
748 abuser said:

Hm... I've heard that it would be an 1800cc V-Twin, with pistons the size of a P-51 Mustangs (or something like that).

Should be really sweet though.
You forgot the crank that weighs 41 lbs.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Yeppers, I've had that pic for some time. I almost picked up a new 929 about 2 months ago, when I decided to wait until the 2002's hit the showroom floors... boy am I glad I did!

·
Registered
66 Posts
SWEET!

Looks just like the spy shot in latest issue of "Motorcyclist". Displacement still uncertain. HRCA members will know for sure on 9/19 9pm PDT. Go Honda!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts