Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Does anyone know the dates that Honda will release the 2001 F4s, 929s and Hawks? I have been looking for a new F4 and they are unavailable, per several dealers, until the 2001s show up. Pateince is not a virtue; I want instant gratification.

------------------

·
Registered
65 Posts
The 2001 models won't be coming out until the dealer shows in late September and October. After that, the dealers place their orders and the bikes start trickeling in. According those who are supposed to know, that should be November at the absolute earliest. A more realistic estimate is late winter, early spring (March 2001?). I'm in the same boat as you. I've got a deposit down on the first yellow 2001 929 my local dealer gets. How's that for anticipation? It sucks being an addict, huh?

------------------
We don't know where we're going, but we're making good time!...STC

[This message has been edited by VTRPilot (edited July 12, 2000).]

·
Registered
20 Posts
I know you're pain - I was literally going to go out of state to get my VFR until one thankfully showed up here in Colorado. The CO dealer was 60 miles away but it was closer than the dealer in Dallas I was going to go to...And I picked it up in pouring rain on 6/26/00 but lemme tell ya I had a perma-smile on the whole way home! :D

Heck, come to Denver and pick it up-I'll host!

------------------
Karl - Denver, CO
'00 Honda VFR800FI
'99 Subaru Outback

·
Registered
130 Posts
You would think that any company would be interested in moving unsold stock from one area to an area where there is no available inventory. There are no F4s within several hundred miles of me, and the dealers all told me they could not get any, using the "HondaNet" or any other method. Aarrrg!There are several Triumph TT600s, however. Go figure.

------------------

·
Registered
549 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by riverrunner_2000:
Lotsa new F4s here in Southern Ca. too.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
ICK! Who wants the stinky Cali model with all that emissions stuff on it? ;) :p :D

------------------
Stacia
Co-Admin
'00 CBR F4 (the faster, silver/red model)
"Objects in mirror no longer matter!"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts