Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bike is all stock except for a Zero Gravity Sport-Touring Windscreen. I do still have the original. I also purchased a Competition Werks Fender Elim kit, but have not installed it yet.

It is the Team Green Color scheme, and has just over 7K on it. Bike is in excellent condition and rides real nice.

Asking for $4200
Bike is located in S.E. Michigan area. Sorry, will not ship. I might deliver for a fee, within 300 miles.

Jon Green
734-748-3555

Attachments

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not an 01' but whatever...
Title sure says 2001, but WHATEVER! Frame stamp sure says 2001, but WHATEVER! I would be interested to know what you are basing your comment off of, because I am the second owner, and every piece of paperwork I have (Title, Original Invoice from Dealer, Registration, etc...) says 2001. So, if you have some additional info, about MY motorcycle, please inform me.

If you don't, please stay the f*ck off my thread.

Have a great day.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Please bump this post. Thank you. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
What's the deal with these people Jon? That bike is almost completely stock and you have the paperwork for it...They must have read the model # wrong.
:laughing: ZX-12R and ZRX-12R isn't the same bike?

What is that, a 1976? Why are you trying to rip people off? :laughing:

Sorry... I'm done.

My dad has a zrx1200r... I've never been much of a fan of naked bikes, but they are definitely sweet bikes. Good luck selling it man.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sold!

The 2001 ZRX 1200 is SOLD!

Thanks. :thumbs2:

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You mean you actually convinced him it was an '01? Man, that guy must be a moron :twofinger
Oh, I didn't sell it to that tool. Someone with some degree of knowledge bought it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts