Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know someone selling a 2000 F4 with low mileage, but some damage. Anyone know roughly what you would pay for both side fairings and the front (headlight included) fairing. Used or new, I'm just curious as to whether or not to make an offer, depending on how much the plastics are. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

RK:D

·
Registered
174 Posts
I've got a 2002 F4i and it got run over in the parking lot by a moving van (YES, BIG RYDER TRUCK) about four months ago. To make a long story short, I dug out the insurance papers, and the going price for a right side fairing for mine is about $440. Bare in mind that is straight from the factory part, painted with decals. I'm sure you could get a set of shark skinz farings for MUCH cheaper and have someone paint them for ya. Just make sure they paint them right. ABS plastic doesn't get painted like metal. Check out www.hisideracing.com They have some shark skinz stuff on there to maybe give you a general idea of the price. Hope this helped ya out.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I've got a 2002 F4i and it got run over in the parking lot by a moving van (YES, BIG RYDER TRUCK) about four months ago. To make a long story short, I dug out the insurance papers, and the going price for a right side fairing for mine is about $440. Bare in mind that is straight from the factory part, painted with decals. I'm sure you could get a set of shark skinz farings for MUCH cheaper and have someone paint them for ya. Just make sure they paint them right. ABS plastic doesn't get painted like metal. Check out www.hisideracing.com They have some shark skinz stuff on there to maybe give you a general idea of the price. Hope this helped ya out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts