Sportbike World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put in my 2 week notice at my job. I financially can't be a flight instructor, and move ahead with my flying career at the same time. So I'm going back to Indiana to help my parents this fall with harvest and all, make some money working for them, maybe another job, and build the flying time I actually need. I'll still be up and around this area time to time, and I think I'll be leaving my bike up here until I figure out exactly what I'm doing. My lease on my apartment is up at the end of December, so that's the final "I'm outta here" time-frame. So thought I'd just inform everyone, and not next week, but the week after, I plan on riding my ass off.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,234 Posts
Well good luck in Indiana! At least you'll get to see your g/f more...I'm sure she'll appreciate that! ;)

Be sure to post up in the spring and next summer when you'll be up here so we can all go riding again. I'll miss those dirt road whoolies of yours!! :D:D




Jen
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,998 Posts
kawigirl_636 said:
Well good luck in Indiana! At least you'll get to see your g/f more...I'm sure she'll appreciate that! ;)

Jen
I'm not so sure, but good luck anyway Eric :squid:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,234 Posts
Pfft... I don't think he ever really like Michigan anyway...I mean, he never even got his plates changed....they still stay Indiana! LOL

;)


Jen
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,982 Posts
kawigirl_636 said:
Pfft... I don't think he ever really like Michigan anyway...I mean, he never even got his plates changed....they still stay Indiana! LOL

;)


Jen
I think that was an insurance sca...er...discrepency with the Secretary of State ;)

-=bmacd=-
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
839 Posts
Good luck in Indy. What town are you going to? I have a brother-in-law in Indianapolis. If you are going to leave your bike here, don't leave it parked for a long time in your apartment parking lot. It might get stolen. Put it in a garage somewhere -- out of sight. If you don't have a place, let me know and I'll try to help you find one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,321 Posts
yeah i was gonna be a pilot, i was accepted to western's flight school, and i was going to send in my deposit for the dorms till i thought about "hey, my buddy ryan just graduated, and he cant get a job...hmmmm" and then i changed to engineering and go to kettering. so i can completely understand your move, and good luck with gettin your hours in and finding a good job as a pilot.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
839 Posts
Neller0414 said:
yeah i was gonna be a pilot, i was accepted to western's flight school, and i was going to send in my deposit for the dorms till i thought about "hey, my buddy ryan just graduated, and he cant get a job...hmmmm" and then i changed to engineering and go to kettering. so i can completely understand your move, and good luck with gettin your hours in and finding a good job as a pilot.
It's not any easier to get an engineering job. My son graduated in E.E. and he has been looking for 2 years! He has a job, but not engineering.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top