1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
we probably get more riding time

howz the weather over there???
right now its around 78 degrees up in heere nice n warm
haha time to go ride...
hey poi pounder you going to the king of the street?

illl be there

cya.

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
Hey Poi Pounder! Welcome to the madness! :p

That's a pretty sweet picture, looks like it could have been taken from the Berkeley Hills here in the Bay Area of Cali... I have to agree with you though, Cali sucks big donkey balls.... :D

Watch out for: DaDuck, spicersh, sailentedan, tippmann, Kevlar, AlwaysNewbie and duessel, they're the reigning lunatics on this site! ;)

and then there's maley2000, but we won't get into that!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice picture of Tantalas. Makes me miss Hawaii. I'm in Cali now and according to the weather we have been having latley i'd have to say Hawaii is the best place to ride. I've even talked to a few locals from Cali and they would have to agree with me. Cali does have good tracks, but that's about all I can give them props for.

·
Premium Member
3,059 Posts
DarkIce said:
Nice picture of Tantalas. Makes me miss Hawaii. I'm in Cali now and according to the weather we have been having latley i'd have to say Hawaii is the best place to ride. I've even talked to a few locals from Cali and they would have to agree with me. Cali does have good tracks, but that's about all I can give them props for.
Dude, you have to do some Exploring...there are 1000's of miles of twistie roads here that will put a huge smile on your mug...check out this link for some...:thumb:

http://www.pashnit.com/motoroads.htm

1 - 12 of 12 Posts