Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
9th Jan and this is the first post of the year??

Blimey - You lot still recovering??

Went out for a ride on New Years Day (in the 44 degree heat) to get some miles on the Blade but other than that... bugger all.

Oh and I had Tug's Mum and sis round for a bbq yesterday.. :p

Anyone else?

BP? GD? BC? WW?

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Only just back into the swing of things here.... could have done with another 2 weeks away :cool: :cool:

How many k's do you have on the old girl now then Chum?? Did Santa bring you any hotup goodies for her???:thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
374 Posts
New Years -

Happy New year to you all.

Nothing new this year -the usual, Dodged a bomb in Nepal (no-one hurt) - Did a paratrek - kiped out under the stars for a week and flew with Himalayan Griffin vultures.....:eek:

Got your wing yet tug???

Oh yeah, and had a few bevies in Bangkok.....

I've heard rumours of Shanghai circuit opening to the public with track days each weekend. Looks like my weapon of choice could be permanently based in Shanghai!!!:D

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Re: New Years -

bbqq021 said:
......Looks like my weapon of choice could be permanently based in Shanghai!!!:D

What!! ... your thinking of checking your big hairy smelly cock into a Bangkok brothel on a permanent basis ??? ...... bloody hell then ... my mate BBQ becomes a she man ;-)

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Chumley said:
9th Jan and this is the first post of the year??

Oh and I had Tug's Mum and sis round for a bbq yesterday.. :p

BP? GD? BC? WW?
I hope you counted the silver after they left:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: New Years -

bbqq021 said:
Happy New year to you all.

Nothing new this year -the usual, Dodged a bomb in Nepal (no-one hurt) - Did a paratrek - kiped out under the stars for a week and flew with Himalayan Griffin vultures.....:eek:

Got your wing yet tug???

Oh yeah, and had a few bevies in Bangkok.....

I've heard rumours of Shanghai circuit opening to the public with track days each weekend. Looks like my weapon of choice could be permanently based in Shanghai!!!:D
Wings: Its a bit niippy still and Im gonna be traveling untill mid Feb but April sounds like a good time to sign up for flight skool in Beijing.

Shanghai opening to the public for regular track days::drool: :drool: :drool: If it does Im down the bike shop for sure. Let me know if its confirmed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts