Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy is selling this bike for $3500. It has 13,000+ miles on it, original paint for that year, a few small scratches in on side (claims bike fell over in driveway). What are your thoughts? Sounds like a good deal...

·
Registered
13 Posts
6th_Gear said:
This guy is selling this bike for $3500. It has 13,000+ miles on it, original paint for that year, a few small scratches in on side (claims bike fell over in driveway). What are your thoughts? Sounds like a good deal...
Thats about what i payed for my 96 zx7r. do you have any pictures of the bike to post?

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Probably close to its fair market value assuming the condition is good. Not what I would call high mileage, and if it is in good to excellent cosmetic condition, I'd buy it.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I paid $4600 for my 96 ZX7R but it only had 5000 miles on it and was in mint condition, that is a fair price just make sure and adjust the valves when you get it, the 7s are notorious for pitting the cam lobes as the bike gets older.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Bike looks good to me. I would buy it, and I don't even need a bike!!!!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Hey go for it man, it sounds like a good deal and it looks kind of like my ZX-7RR :burnout:

You allways get the best deals in the winter :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts