Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Super Moderator
704 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
That is a disgrace. I ride that highway for the beauty of the scenery. Riding it fast is sacreligious.

Some people just don't get it. Life is more than "gee wiz, kids, I can ride my bike faster than you can!". :rolleyes:

·
Registered
525 Posts
Which one or your dream bikes did you do that on? dumb ass

·
Registered
101 Posts
Ah. Not being from Cali could possibly be why I didn't know that. I learn something new everyday.

·
Registered
434 Posts
197!

I call B.S., do you have any idea what it takes yo go 197?

There are guys that i know personally, with tubo busa's, putting down around 240hp at the rear tire that have not hit 197, at the salt flats. they have both been trying to reach the 200 mark, but the closest was i think around 193.

try this on for size, 05 gixxer 600, re-geared, rear fender gone, no blinkers, no mirrors, with 150 pound rider, 160 mph through timing lights, wich is way more accurate than radar, and that was to set a new 600 stock class record. some of you guys need to realize what fast is!

·
Registered
264 Posts
fuster said:
That is a disgrace. I ride that highway for the beauty of the scenery. Riding it fast is sacreligious.

Some people just don't get it. Life is more than "gee wiz, kids, I can ride my bike faster than you can!". :rolleyes:

I think he's full of shiz, but maybe he likes his scenery blurry.:D

·
Registered
147 Posts
Re: 197!

izzybo69 said:
I call B.S., do you have any idea what it takes yo go 197?

There are guys that i know personally, with tubo busa's, putting down around 240hp at the rear tire that have not hit 197, at the salt flats. they have both been trying to reach the 200 mark, but the closest was i think around 193.

try this on for size, 05 gixxer 600, re-geared, rear fender gone, no blinkers, no mirrors, with 150 pound rider, 160 mph through timing lights, wich is way more accurate than radar, and that was to set a new 600 stock class record. some of you guys need to realize what fast is!
Also calling BS on this post, Except a stock +1 geared 200-210 RWHP Busa will do 200+ ON PAVEMENT AND AT SEA LEVEL. It's harder to obtain your speed in the salt or the dirt than it is on pavement. The salt flats are at 3500 ft above sea level.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Re: Re: 197!

thunder said:
a stock +1 geared 200-210 RWHP Busa will do 200+ ON PAVEMENT AND AT SEA LEVEL
Stock Busa's have 210HP. I can't really call bullshit, because I can only find info on an '01 GSXR1300 that puts out 160HP. Have they gained 50HP in stock form?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Re: Re: Re: 197!

Mr.TrevorClever said:
Stock Busa's have 210HP. I can't really call bullshit, because I can only find info on an '01 GSXR1300 that puts out 160HP. Have they gained 50HP in stock form?
STOCK+1 GEARED. 200-210 Modded all Motor No Juice or turbo. Pretty much a 1397 street engine.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: 197!

thunder said:
STOCK+1 GEARED. 200-210 Modded all Motor No Juice or turbo. Pretty much a 1397 street engine.
My point was that even though the originator of this thread Was /is full of shit, that a non turbo Busa will break 200 on pavement.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 197!

thunder said:
My point was that even though the originator of this thread Was /is full of shit, that a non turbo Busa will break 200 on pavement.
Like any real world daily rider cares?:confused:

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Re: 197!

izzybo69 said:

Regeared, and it still makes stock class? noone should have a problem with me entering my bike then... its just got a PCM and pipe!!

And no signals or fender.

I have been past 160 a few times now.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 197!

fuster said:
Like any real world daily rider cares?:confused:
Sorry Maybe Your idea of real world and mine are differant. All I was saying was that the guy that brought up the "real World" turbo busa's was not comparing apples to oranges as far as conditions. As far as real world I consider myself to be fairly real having ridden for 38 years and as recently as last week doing 187 mph (on GPS). Some of us don't lve in the middle of 10 million people and do have many long straight roads. Sorry if I inconvinenced You.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
197 ON Pacific Coast Hwy reply????

whars the point of lying, if u believe me fine, if not, who gives a shit, First of all im a girl and my bf went 197 on PCH, I went on PCH with him 167mph, It was intense, but again, u dont have to believe anyone, i wouldnt either, and if i dont believe anyone in this world, so why should u???

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yup, my grammar sux, oh well

But i bet i know more languages than u can, but again, whu should u give a shit, we are all different, some are speed maniacs, some are slow mofos, that shouldnt be on the street, like those bikers that cant do wheelies

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.