Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today is mrsklrbes and my 13 year wedding anniversary. and am still the happiest guy around. I still cant belive I found such a wonderfull woman and friend in one person.

happy anniversary wanda. I hope we can do at least 50 more years togeather.:D

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no plans. we went to the resance festivel yesterday had a great time.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Congrats you 2. Keep up the good work!! :love: :love:

The Renaissance Festival was a good time! I got to shop so ofcourse it was good. I got jewelry:D :D

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tea Bagger said:
How was that. I had never gone and it is like 10 minutes from my house.
this coming weekend is the last weekend for the festivel. I do belive we are going back again wanda had such a good time that she wants to go back and rent one of the customes so she looks like the rest of the crowd. it is worth going to.

also thanks to everyone on the congrats. I am very happy with my wife and would walke on hot coals if that is what it would take to keep us going. she is a great griend and a wonderfull wife and you cany forget a terffic mom.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Roy did you buy another bike and not tell your wife ? Wanda gets a medal,Wanda gets a medal. congrats for the two of you.
PS: Roy did she do that thing on the back of the bike again?? :D

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
chuck sartoris said:
Roy did you buy another bike and not tell your wife ? Wanda gets a medal,Wanda gets a medal. congrats for the two of you.
PS: Roy did she do that thing on the back of the bike again?? :D
no. she hasnt been on the back for about 2 weeks. I think she is saving up for the end of the month when we go to the rat dragon raid. she is going to get pleanty of seat time then.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Congratulations, Pete and I have not been together quite that long but I am sure we will be as soon as he realizes he is meant to be with me and not that woman he married.

we will be together again Pete you no we will. you are my bitch and you always willl be!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Congrats Roy!!! My wife and I are only in our first year but I love it. Hope all of us married folk follow your steps and be as happy. Maybe you can give evilhusband some pointers? (sorry Wade, couldn't resist :twofinger)

·
Registered
425 Posts
Nice to see that you two are still blissfully entangled. Congratulations on 134, I mean 13 years together. .............

nice to see you again mmmmBarley. mmmbarley is gonna kick your ass. Boxing match mmmmBarley vs. mmmmbarley!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts