Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
First off, I'll have to say that I CAN'T do that. Second of all, I'll have to say that I have too much respect for motorcycles, the road, my skin, and the pathetic pieces of green paper (usually marked $1) in my wallet I call a meal ticket.

But I think it's awesome that some guys feel comfortable with their bikes and their own abilities to be able to perform like that.

Cool clip. Thanks

·
Registered
150 Posts
DaDuck748 said:
First off, I'll have to say that I CAN'T do that. Second of all, I'll have to say that I have too much respect for motorcycles, the road, my skin, and the pathetic pieces of green paper (usually marked $1) in my wallet I call a meal ticket.

But I think it's awesome that some guys feel comfortable with their bikes and their own abilities to be able to perform like that.

Cool clip. Thanks

I agree. I wish I could be that good. I just don't feel it is worth the risk to get there.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Looks like some serious rear brake control to keep them balanced at those low speeds. That's sweet!

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
While I wish they were wearing a little more gear (at least one of the guys had a helmet on though) I do admire that they are doing the tricks in a "out of the way" place.

Kick ass video. Thanks bro.

P.S. Wheelies scare the shit outta me. :)

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
There's no way to learn how to do them without...

1.) Being willing to crash
2.) Setting up a wheelie bar
3.) Learning to modulate the rear break
4.) Crashing

I here by sware that I will dedicate all my creative, emotional, intellectual and physical energies into learning 12s by this time next year :D

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
Yeah it is a good song, only thing about the band I don't like is that what's his face, the lead singer, sings with a sort of opera style that doesn't always fit. None the less, good song - good band. Great wheelies.

·
Registered
379 Posts
it's all about "risk/reward" as previously stated.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Yeah my friends took off all the plastics on their bike to practice stunts. they'd crash it but no notice of any marks or anything when the plastics are put back on. I wouldn't be that motivated enough to go thru that trouble just to do some tricks.:)

·
Registered
9 Posts
LOL I know what you are saying, but I didnt have them off to practice....I run sharkskins, it takes 30 seconds to get em off, I forget why I had them off that day that was a while ago and they are still off, I dont ride on the streets on that bike anyways, so they stay off until we do a show or something, then they stay on until I have to remove them again to work on the bike.

yeah im lazy!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts