Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies and gents, if you haven't heard you will now. Make sure your watching your speedo on the 101 between Indian Bend and Tatum Blvd, this is in Arizona of course. The cops are out there and they are not playing games. 1 mile over and you get popped.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Record breaking tickets given out on the 101 so far. 116 mph is the record high so far. Second is 115 mph. Now what I want to know is which of you guys in here own them records? :D
 
R

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
I've been very fortunate. Got pulled over on the westside here 80 in a 65, no mirrors, no license plate light and the cop let me go with a warning....... :thumbs2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
R1-Racer said:
I've been very fortunate. Got pulled over on the westside here 80 in a 65, no mirrors, no license plate light and the cop let me go with a warning....... :thumbs2:
That was very lucky. When ever I've been pulled over I'll leave with at least 4 violations.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
150 Posts
BAD COPS NOT DONUT.

I WAS PULLED OVER ON THE US 60 GOING 65 A HALF MILE AFTER I ENTERED OFF OF MCCLINTOCK.BY A DSP CAR THAT WAS TOLD BY A MOTOR CYCLE COP FURTHER BACK I WAS SPEEDING. WHILE THE MOTORCYLE COP HAD BEEN PULLING ANOTHER BIKE OVER AT THE SAME TIME. SHIT I WAS JUST TRYING TO KEP UP WITH THE TRAFFIC AS CARS PASED ME AND NOT GET EATEN UP( NOT THAT I WOULD EVER LET THAT HAPPEN). TOP THAT OFF THE DAMM SPEED LIMIT WENT UP FROM 55 TO 65MPH THE NEXT WEEKEND. I WAS FIGHTING IT TILL THE LAST MIN THEN JUST PAID THE TICKET. I WONT BACK OUT OF ANOTHER TICKET AGAIN. THAT FORSHURE!!

MA-ZX9R :cussing;
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
R1-Racer said:
I've been very fortunate. Got pulled over on the westside here 80 in a 65, no mirrors, no license plate light and the cop let me go with a warning....... :thumbs2:

hmmm i wonder who this is??
whats up buddy?
;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
AZDaisy said:
I despise the 101. I do about 44 miles a day on it. Hate it hate it.
From what exit to what exit? I do a little over 30 miles a day and that's from 19 ave to Scottsdale Rd.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
145 Posts
GrCh35 said:
From what exit to what exit? I do a little over 30 miles a day and that's from 19 ave to Scottsdale Rd.
That's 44 round trip! I live weeeeelllll into East Mesa so I take the 101 from the 60 to Bell. Drives me insane. It just seems to STOP at Thomas and Chaparral for no reason. No accidents, no merging, nothing. It's like people can't deal with a slight hill or curve without wigging out.

Last week we were in standstill traffic. Some psycho comes barrelling out of nowhere at about 60mph and has to slam on his brakes to avoid colliding into us. He does a 36 and flies off into the shoulder into the cable bars. Then he merges back into traffic. What a dork.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
AZDaisy said:
That's 44 round trip! I live weeeeelllll into East Mesa so I take the 101 from the 60 to Bell. Drives me insane. It just seems to STOP at Thomas and Chaparral for no reason. No accidents, no merging, nothing. It's like people can't deal with a slight hill or curve without wigging out.

Last week we were in standstill traffic. Some psycho comes barrelling out of nowhere at about 60mph and has to slam on his brakes to avoid colliding into us. He does a 36 and flies off into the shoulder into the cable bars. Then he merges back into traffic. What a dork.
I hear ya, it sucks all the way around. Your exit is pretty close to where I work. I work at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Resort.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
145 Posts
Oooo, that's a nice place. I want to get the hell out of computers and work at a nice place like that. This bullshit is killing me. I nearly went postal at work. I walked out after 2 years. Crazy. I'm relatively calm now. Tomorrow I'll be crying when I realize I'll lose my house and car.

I'm hatin' life.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
269 Posts
Daisy - what about the R6?

To work at the Princess in any job you'd want to keep, you'd need to have a background or degree in Hotel Administration.

Gee - I wish I could help, but my company is still definitely not hiring.

Was it very public and final? Could you get your job back if you really needed to?

Only other advice I have is try General Dynamics - they're still hiring, but you may lack the experience they'd want.

Also, you have some Aviation background to draw on, don't you? There's always the Air National Guard to tide you over for 6 months or so ;)

cdma2k
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
AZDaisy said:
Oooo, that's a nice place. I want to get the hell out of computers and work at a nice place like that. This bullshit is killing me. I nearly went postal at work. I walked out after 2 years. Crazy. I'm relatively calm now. Tomorrow I'll be crying when I realize I'll lose my house and car.

I'm hatin' life.
You wouldn't want to work at the Princess. It sucks.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top