Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the fourth year in a row, I'm hosting a 10-person track day at Talladega Grand Prix.

Normally, this track day fills up before I even advertise it. This year, because of the economy, many of the regular attendees aren't able to book, so I'm opening it up to the first 10 people who register and pay up.

I'm sure anyone who has attended one of these will be willing to pipe up and tell y'all what a great event it is. Very relaxed, lots of fun, more track time than you know what to do with.

Here's the particulars:

Monday, March 23, 2009
10-person track day

Here's the scoop:

3 people on the track at a time.
20 minute sessions starting at 8AM, ending at 5PM

Once everyone books, I'll get us a block of rooms at a hotel at some discount, so if you can let me know if you want a room when you pay, that would help.

$225 per person, a kick-ass lunch will be included.

First 10 people who are PAID IN FULL get a spot. (There are 4 spots remaining at this time). I run it on a true first-come, first-serve basis. Ask the guy who was 11th last year.

If you're interested, either drop me a PM or contact me at [email protected]

See you at the track!
-John Cloonan

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
Sounds like a fun day... I surely do miss trackdays at Grattan...

Wish you well with filling your day up John...

and be sure to share some trackside pictures when you have them. :thumbs2:

E.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
SOLD OUT!
Congrats!

I was just down that way a weekend ago and gorgeous weather it was...

I'll have to post up a thread with pics from my first AMA Pro Street Event ..

Be sure to post up pics from your trackday.. we are pic whores after all ;)

E.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Truly, it was a great day. Gorgeous weather, good bunch of guys, track was perfect. Can't say much more, really.

Shame on me... I didn't take pics!

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
Let me guess why you didn't take pics. You were riding the asphalt wave :burnout:

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
Truly, it was a great day. Gorgeous weather, good bunch of guys, track was perfect. Can't say much more, really.

Shame on me... I didn't take pics!
argh.... didnt' anyone take pics ???

you do realize not feeding the picture whores around here is grounds for banning :rolleyes:

j/k glad to hear it was a great day for you.

now get those other fellas who ran with you on here and I'm sure one of them had to have gotten some pics of somethign to share :p

E.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
Ah! There's a smugmug site of us goons. Not much in it, but it's a track day!

http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/7718472_yfMT6

COOL! nice shots there.. but uhm.. yeah someone might wanna show the riders so they know just how lil tire they got left leanin to make them get their tooshes out of the seat some :p

Hey how far are ya'll from Commerce? I'll be there this weekend at the next AMA Pro Street Event - woudl be cool to meet some of ya ;)

E.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts