Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the smallest object that has knocked you down in a corner?

This question was suggested by photobug. Thanks for another great question!

I haven't had anything knock me down, but I think sand would definitely do it and that's pretty small!

------------------
Stacia
Administrator
'00 CBR F4 (the faster, silver/red model)
"Objects in mirror no longer matter!"

·
Registered
6 Posts
I believe the smallest object that ever knocked me down was a 34b. ;) Other than that umm..... nope nothing else that I can think of.

------------------
Later.
Let natural selection do its job!!!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Uhhhh.....how small is oil???
(Darn stuff was all gathered together,in a bunch(??),on the road,waiting for me on a corner!! :eek:)

JIM

------------------
"Adults are just kids who owe money."

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Does nothing count? :rolleyes:

:eek: Oh crap, knock on wood. ;)

------------------
John

"If Harley made an airplane... would you fly in it?"

·
Registered
5 Posts
Watch out for new side walks.New side walks usually mean new new aprons on driveways, lot entrances,etc.I was turning into the mall and hit about a 3 1/2" square bump.Got a new bike out of it, shoulder still hurts when it rains.

·
Squid
2019 Ducati Monster 1200s
813 Posts
Yello Draggin said:
I believe the smallest object that ever knocked me down was a 34b. ;) Other than that umm..... nope nothing else that I can think of.
Damn!, you must be skin and bones, cause it takes at least a 36C to knock me on my butt :D

·
Registered
367 Posts
1st time - it was little old lady's, left front fender.
2nd time - cold tires
3rd time - asshole Honda rider trying to keep up with the group.

So far that is it. Knock on wood.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Damn, Tristan took my answer. But yes it would have to be my pea brain.

[Edited by Birdman on 11-01-2000 at 02:52 PM]

·
Registered
577 Posts
A bright red Ford Ranger Pick-up, on the wrong side of the road.:mad::mad:
Had to get out of the way.:eek:
EX 250's look kind of neat doing somersaults:rolleyes:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Dam Dog. Had to straighten handle bars and repair the radiator neck on my former Bandit 400.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Ouch

1. Anti-freeze, Oil
2. Cold tires
3. my brain, going in too hot
4. A hole hidden in shadows
5. A Camper Trailer

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Bizzzzy ride!

I was in bumper to bumper traffic doing 40mph on a nice summer day,when a yellow-jacket proceeded to fly down the collar of my riding suit and then have the nerve to get pissed at me and start stinging the he#@ out of my neck:eek:
There was no place to pull over so I rode along and with my left hand punched and pounded the heck out of the damned bee till he was no more.
A little while later I started to have an allergic reaction and get woozy and nauseous. Not at all a fun thing to have happen when you are out for a ride.At least I managed to stay upright and make it home!!:D:D

Jim

·
Registered
296 Posts
I had a wasp bury into my chest while riding my old Bandit 400. Hurt like hell on impact, and even more when I got stung. On a seperated occassion, I noticed a small bird cooked on my radiator one day, don't ever recall hitting a bird, but there she was, well done...:D

·
Registered
150 Posts
When I was learning to ride I forgot to put my foot down when I came to a stop. Then I was laughing so hard that I couldn't pick the bike up.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Smallest thing

Errrr... Ummmm.... saw a great looking woman. That wasn't the smallest thing that made me crash though, it was the resulting erection................................

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Re: Smallest thing

Bikenut said:
Errrr... Ummmm.... saw a great looking woman. That wasn't the smallest thing that made me crash though, it was the resulting erection................................
It takes a big man to fess up to how little he really is.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts