Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've done it on my bike as well as the reverse shifter. easier to crack a wheelie & less travel to full throttle. other than that not much of any difference.

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Tried it, actually let me look around, if I can find it, I'll send you the clip free of charge.
I found two downsides, the first was expected, and that is trying to dial in power at extreme lean. The 10 is twitchy enough without that thing, but I supposed I could've gotten used to it.
The second was that due to the larger handle radius, the force of the throttle return spring is amplified. In other words it takes more effort to hold the throttle open, that proved to be a PIA on the highway. I'll look thru my toolbox, I'll let you know tomorrow if I find it or not.

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
offtopic:
Finsol, is it just me, or is the background moving the wrong way on your avatar?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Vash said:
offtopic:
Finsol, is it just me, or is the background moving the wrong way on your avatar?
nah it goes the right way but it's one of those effects that makes it look like it's going the wrong way if you concentrate on it lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts