Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. This is my first post. I have been watching for around 6 months now reading alot. I got an 08 R6 and I love it. I was wondering what fender eliminator would work best, and I hear you can fit all three lights, as in turn signals and rear light into the tail section, with plate underneath.

If anyone can direct me to a model that would fit an 08 R6 I would greatly appreciate it.

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
dont know for certain, but clear alternatives make lenses that take care of that. Dont know if they have one for the '08 bikes yet

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I checked them out...I believe they claim they do not know if their 07 stuff will fit an 08. It's ok I guess, but if I get a fender eliminator I would love having turn signals in the tail..

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
just wait a few months. they will have something, but it takes time to develop a product for the new bikes. Also, if you are close to their factory (or maybe if you arent) tell them you are willing to test if it fits for a free lense. Stores often go for that sort of deal.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh I definitely would, there is a place in cali offering that deal for 08 R6s I saw yesterday. But I am kept on a short leash here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts