Sportbike World banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Group riding is fun, everyone has eachothers back, and the brother/ sisterhood really shows. I ride alone when I have to go to work or school, but I definitely have to say that when Im in a group, I feel like where all family!:thumb:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Riding to me has always been a solitary pursuit, not a social activity. I’ve done huge group charity rides (never again!) and large and small impromptu rides and don’t care for any of them. Alone, I can focus on MY ride.
If I really had a need to be surrounded by others while pursuing my hobby, I’d play golf.
:hurl:

·
Registered
232 Posts
I mostly ride by myself, most of my friends are working on getting their endorsments now. but when I can find a group say when I go to anevent or something I ride with them. Group riding a lot more fun I think. everyonce in a while you can stop and bullshit eachother or something. :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
I usually ride with my man...Im kind of scared to ride ina large group...seen alot of people do stupid stuff(showin off) and run into other peoples bikes and all hell breaks loose...but smaller groups like 7 people at the most is cool....I dunno maybe Im just paranoid.

I dont like riding alone on the other hand

·
Registered
46 Posts
I usually ride by myself, but occasionally with others. The area i am in, i don't know too many people on sport bikes. Thanks to this web site i have found two more people i can go riding with! This site rulez! :D

·
Registered
233 Posts
ive been riding solo, manly comuting, i hate it. rode in a group before
but im not up to their experience to do the shit they do. that is why i hope come
spring time i can hook up with a few riders with my skill level. and the solo part
is kinda scarely you never know when something is going to happen and no one there
to help out.

·
Registered
14 Posts
99.99% by myself can't find anyone around here that wants to go riding, unless I go to Alabama to do trackdays with my friend.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I almost always ride by myself. I used to ride with a big group and it was fun.

When it gets warmer, I'm going to try and get about 10 people together from around the surrounding states to head up to Deal's Gap or somewhere like that for a weekend or weekend night.

PM me if that sounds good.

·
Registered
925 Posts
I like having one other person if I`m going for a nice Sunday trip, since I`m usually no where near civilization, it helps to have someone there if you go down. Other times its really nice to just go out and blast through some corners by yourself, and not worry if you`re going too fast for the other person, or not fast enough, or whatever. And then theres times that riding in a group (5-20 people) is awsome, just because of the look on peoples faces when you pull in somewhere. The group rides that are that big really aren`t for twisties, since its hard to keep everyone together and safe. So I guess in the end, I really don`t have a favorite, just depends what mood I`m in, and as long as I`m on a bike, whatever happens happens... atleast I`m not in a car :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
I prefer to ride either in pairs or alone. I don't feel comfortable in groups.

·
Registered
505 Posts
ssR6cutie said:
I prefer to ride either in pairs or alone. I don't feel comfortable in groups.
+1 i don't like the pack thing,rather pair off and hook up at the stops.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I like riding alone, I find comfort it the solitude of a long ride of just me and my bike. Groups tend to compromise too much for my taste.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Well, I don't have a bike yet, but on my Go-Ped (lol) it depends, sometimes I just feel like riding alone.

·
Registered
980 Posts
I haven't had a chance to ride with a group yet, everytime I call my friend he always shows up in a car with some lame excuse, like he got his finger nail ripped off at work, or something stupid like that. Lame.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I ride alone all the time. I do have a girl friend who is getting ready to ride soon, so till she does or hubby comes home from deployment and buys his own bike it will stay this way. :crying: I know it would be great to have a couple people to ride with once in a while.
As long as everyone is safe. Ride Well!

41 - 58 of 58 Posts