Sportbike World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my 06 6x12+3'v nose enclosed trailer, from back door to v nose is 15'. This is a standard feature trailer.

I have installed 3 Pit Bull wheel chocks and eye bolts in the floor for tie downs.

Spare tire

Trailer is in excellent condition.

I lost the MSO for the trailer, I contacted NJDMV and for me to sell the trailer all that is needed is a Notorized bill of sale.
From the NJ DMV site
Private utilities, house semi-trailers and trailers
To register your vehicle, please visit an MVC Agency with proof of identification to complete an application (Form BA-49) and pay the registration fee. You will need to present a notarized bill of sale or a notarized statement of receipt from the seller that includes the following:
Serial Number
Name of buyer
Purchase price
Date and sellers signature

Please check with your DMV if you are interested in this trailer.

email no spaces > john sobo 97 @ yahoo . com
1 - 2 of 2 Posts