Sportbike World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Yeah not a bad looking machine except...

Who the hell picked that ugly arse can on that thing???? (maybe BP with his good eye closed ;) )

I can't see that many of those monster mufflers will come out of the packing crate :barf:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
you

cheeky git dave. The only thing i'd pick for a sooze is a scrap yard.

That can is so that when yer fat bird rides side saddle shes has a place to rest her doc martins on! ooogh i can smell the rubber from ere:thumb:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can, cant

Fortunately the can is the first thing to go so no worries there but Im not sure about the FP1 seat either:(

·
Registered
406 Posts
Face the Truth Tug.....

It's Ugly

But you love it !

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
First impressions is it's a tarts hand bag ..... then when you look a bit closer that front end is farkin nice .... can is a stroke of genius and expect to see heavy and daft underseat exhausts to piss off ..... but that reat end is pure swollen pussy prepubesent anal hole pile pimple stuff....

·
Registered
925 Posts
They should have kept the 04 headlight, and put an exhaust like the 0-50. It still hasn`t fully grown on me either

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice pics where from?

Where did you find those pics wantanaprilia ?

The exhaust isnt an issue as no stock pipe would survive the PDI but the seat is bothering me more than any thing:barf:
Looks a bit "Blakes Seven" to me:)

·
Registered
925 Posts
Someone posted them up on gixxer.com, where they got them I have no idea.:thumb:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts