Sportbike World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The items and prices don't include shipping. I'm willing to entertain offers, as well.

rearset $75 (not pictured)
seats $50ea
tail light $40
brake pedal *make offer*
front signal body mounts $10 (stalks, bulbs, and reflectors sold)
rear signal mounts $10 (stalks, bulbs, and reflectors sold)
front sliders $30
rear spools/sliders $20
rear brake reservoir, master cylinder, and tubing $30

Windscreen, tail light, and signals all in like-new condition.

Sliders have some rash and are the no-cut type (I believe they're Shoguns but am not certain). Whatever the case, they did the job and the included bolts look dandy, I just got a new pair for Christmas.

One seat is shaved for those of shorter stature. The other is stock padding with a very slight tear at the front right where the plastic mold bends around. It came that way from the first owner and hasn't gotten any worse since then.

Brake pedals and pegs are in great shape but since I've fitted OSF rearsets won't need them.

There are more pics avail on request for most of these.

EDIT: Update for items sold and new item.

·
Registered
1 Posts
how much for the right rear (Brake) set bracket and foot peg??
thanks [email protected]

The items and prices don't include shipping. I'm willing to entertain offers, as well.

rearset $75 (not pictured)
seats $50ea
tail light $40
brake pedal *make offer*
front signal body mounts $10 (stalks, bulbs, and reflectors sold)
rear signal mounts $10 (stalks, bulbs, and reflectors sold)
front sliders $30
rear spools/sliders $20
rear brake reservoir, master cylinder, and tubing $30

Windscreen, tail light, and signals all in like-new condition.

Sliders have some rash and are the no-cut type (I believe they're Shoguns but am not certain). Whatever the case, they did the job and the included bolts look dandy, I just got a new pair for Christmas.

One seat is shaved for those of shorter stature. The other is stock padding with a very slight tear at the front right where the plastic mold bends around. It came that way from the first owner and hasn't gotten any worse since then.

Brake pedals and pegs are in great shape but since I've fitted OSF rearsets won't need them.

There are more pics avail on request for most of these.

EDIT: Update for items sold and new item.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts