Sportbike World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I know nothing about bikes for one, but my husband has a katana gsx750 and he replaced the starter motor yesterday and it ran fine well today he goes to start it and the air filter and carbs were flooded with gas and all it would do is click once. It wouldn't do anything else. We checked the battery it's good. I'm not sure what else he did but anybody has any recommendations on what could be going on? I don't mind looking myself but I have no idea what I'm looking at or for other than basics so detailed info would be helpful. please help.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Okay so I know nothing about bikes for one, but my husband has a katana gsx750 and he replaced the starter motor yesterday and it ran fine well today he goes to start it and the air filter and carbs were flooded with gas and all it would do is click once. It wouldn't do anything else. We checked the battery it's good. I'm not sure what else he did but anybody has any recommendations on what could be going on? I don't mind looking myself but I have no idea what I'm looking at or for other than basics so detailed info would be helpful. please help.
hi Ive got a 05 katana 600 and if the fuel prticock is in the on mode when the bike is not running overnight I get the smell of gas..there is a off,prime,on and res Im thinking he might be in the prime that causes the fuel to always flow Im not a mechanic but its a thought

1 - 2 of 2 Posts