Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know we did this question a long while back, but we've had a lot of new members since then and I was requested to ask it again.

If you named your bike, what is the name? Does that name have a significant meaning?

Question suggested by funksouljon. Thanks for a great suggestion!

When I first got the F4, I called it "Buzz". That just didn't seem to stick and now I just call it the "F4". :) My husband refers to my bike as "the couch", not because we keep it in the living room (like Pete does his VTR), but because it is more comfortable than his bike. :p

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
My 900SS is named Bella. Cause she is beautiful. My friend Michelle calls her The Big O due to the way the twin vibrates.
My F2 is called Shirley. Cause when I bought her she looked rough like a waitress at a all night truck stop after an 18 hour shift.

·
Registered
296 Posts
My bike gets a new name occassionally. Right now its called Peezuvshet. It's sick. I'll rename it Firsell shortly.
:D

·
Registered
12 Posts
i call it "the voice" cause everytime im riding it i hear, go faster, do another wheelie, i hope the light turns red so i can do a stoppie, if you push a little harder through the turn i'll slide the rear wheel out around this corner.

its got to be the bike!.......right?

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
I don't know what I would call my bike. I guess I could call it the silent, little terror. The reason for this is because it is a little 600, it has a stock exhaust, and I pass other riders in corners like they are standing still.

Ah the R6.......................... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
18 Posts
My last bike, a ninja 250, was named Cricket. She was green, small, and jumpy. My bike now? Still waiting for that perfect name to hit me, but I call her "Sexy6R", or "sexybitch". Not only is she sexy, but she looks especially hot compared to her stable mates (ZRX1100, and a Yamaha RoadStar).

Tgal

·
Registered
577 Posts
:D Ilene :D;)

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
katana600 said:
For obvious reasons I call the Katana: "The Kat"
Originally posted by Squidwannabe
I don't get it??
Adam,

Think about it..."The Kat."

1. Lay's around all day.
2. Never does what you want it to.
3. Afraid to run with the "Big Dogs."
4. When you want to play they want to be left alone.
5. They need nine lives. Eight are used-up just trying to get out of the driveway.
6. Synonym: "Pussy"

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Chris_VTR said:
I don't bother to name my bikes. They have plenty of personality, but I guess I leave the anthropomorphism at that.
And the dish ran away...

Do you belong to the "Anthropomorphic Diversity Support Association (ADSA)."

S

·
0 Posts
748_abuser said:

Adam,

Think about it..."The Kat."

1. Lay's around all day.
2. Never does what you want it to.
3. Afraid to run with the "Big Dogs."
4. When you want to play they want to be left alone.
5. They need nine lives. Eight are used-up just trying to get out of the driveway.
6. Synonym: "Pussy"
LMFAO!

Thats good! #4 is so true...

1 - 20 of 61 Posts