Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
hmmm if only i had 6g right now...u would probably have that thing sold.

want a quad? some jetskis? a truck? hahah or a 04 mustang gt??

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
hmm well if i end up sellin my car soon, i might be in contact with you...thats a sexy bike and on the seat of a 750 is about where my @$$ would like to be. do you work down near plymouth, but live in flint? cause im from flint (i go to kettering u), and i work in plymouth and have a 734 number too.....

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
ahh i see, nice drive down 23 every day huh? yeah i lived in fenton last year and drove to plymouth every day...i dont know how you do it, i couldnt stand it....thats why i moved to farmington hills

but actually theres kinda a sale pending on my mustang right now, and im gonna be in the market for a bike, and the only other one that i would consider right now is my buddy's 05 R6 raven, but he crashed it and its rebuilt (still clear title) but he wants 7g for it, he said maybe 6g in the spring....but still, urs is a 750, nice, low miles, and modded exactly how i would...so if this sale goes through on my mustang ill let you know. actually i would like to come see it, im heading up to flint after work today and ill be there all weekend, you gonna be around? id like to come check it out. give me a call (810)919-6272 thats my cell and its always on me. thanks.

nate

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Commute sucks, but I only work 4 days so that helps. I will be home this weekend, I will call you Saturday and you can come see it.

·
Registered
532 Posts
haha!

Weird coincidence. My neighbor Matt said he just went to look at your bike a few days ago. Thought that picture looked familiar.

small world huh? :p

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
ok sounds good, saturday morning/early afternoon im going to be riding in lake st clair, so it will be like...evening-ish. or if you are around later today, my girlfriend and i are going into flint to look at a car she wants, so i could stop by then too...that would work really well for me if ur available this evening. if thats possible, call me anytime today during the day and let me know. thanks.

·
Registered
532 Posts
weird. He had just gone to see a 750, and I remember seeing that exact picture. *shrug*. Oh well, just thought it was funny. Anyways, best of luck sellin the bike, god knows i'd jump on it if I had the money, but then again wouldnt we all... hehe ;)

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
hey i couldnt get over this weekend, my sister and neice were up and i just couldnt get the time together, it was too late tonight once i left my parents place. next time im in town i would like to see it though definitely, should be sometime this week or the weekend. or if you ever ride it to work, ill meet you somewhere and check it out, although it is gettin kinda cold to be riding it that far! haha i remember the early mornings this spring, riding from fenton to plymouth in 40 degrees...haha yeah that was nuts. ill get ahold of you soon, or call me if u r gonna have it down near this area. thanks

nate

1 - 14 of 14 Posts