Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got to see the '01 929 on Saturday. The two new paint schemes are an improvement in my opinion. Not much different but better. :cool:

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oops, I thought the US was the only place they were called 929s. :eek:

I don't even remember what the Fireblade schemes look like. I guess they are probably in the Pictures section of SBW. :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yep...I was at the dealer this past Saturday and they had a Red/Black '01 929. Also fitted with a Erion full pipe and a every accessory you can think of. Amazing how fast these are hitting the dealers.

jc
'00 R/W 929RR

·
Registered
468 Posts
Man is that Erion graphics 929 sweet, or what? I wish they had offered those graphics in 2000, I would have bought one in the States and imported it. I guess I could always change all my plastics, but it ain't THAT nice.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yeah, the Erion color scheme IS nice, but isn't going for an additional $1000?!? Not sure the paint job is THAT cool?? :)

jc
'00 R/W 929RR

P

·
0 Posts
mrdatalife said:
Yeah, the Erion color scheme IS nice, but isn't going for an additional $1000?!?

Yep, the Erion paint scheme brings the price up by a few bills. Not worth it, IMO, but cool for those who want to pay for it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts