Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums (https://www.sportbikeworld.com/forums/)
-   All Other topics (https://www.sportbikeworld.com/forums/31-all-other-topics/)
-   -   Ofending People! (https://www.sportbikeworld.com/forums/31-all-other-topics/9580-ofending-people.html)

93redkat 05-05-2001 10:39 AM

OK SPORKBIKE WORLD FORUM! RED NINJA SAID THAT ME USING ALL CAPS WHEN I TYPE I AM OFENDING PEOPLE! HE IT MEANS I AM YELLING AT EVERYONE ON THE FORUM. I AM HERE TO TELL YOU THAT I AM NOT YELLING AT ANY ONE HERE. THIS IS A COOL SITE TO COME UNTIL SCHOOL TEACHERS LIKE RED NINJA STEPS IN WITH THE ALL CAP RULE! I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THAT BEFORE SO PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU HAVE HEARD OF THAT AND WHAT YOU THINK! I THINK ALL CAPS ARE COOL EVEN YOU RED NINJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robert 05-05-2001 10:56 AM

The ALL CAPS rule that you are yelling has been a part of the Internet since I started using the net back in 1994.

RedNinja is not making it up. :)

Plus using all caps make your messages harder to read.

HondaNut! 05-05-2001 04:37 PM

I think all caps, all the time is Frickin obnoxious and it automatically gives me a bad impression of the person doing it. Even being the internet novice that I am, it's obvious that its harder to read, unnecessary and ANNOYING!

RCjohn 05-05-2001 04:38 PM

Sorry but it is a pain to read. It is easier to read all small case rather than all large case. Several on here type without any caps. Every forum that I am a member of will tell you not to use all caps. :)

RedNinja 05-05-2001 04:45 PM

All I gotta say is you asked for it.

CBR_Brutha 05-05-2001 06:06 PM

All Caps is for people with little d**ks! :eek::D

'nuf said...')

VYPIR 05-05-2001 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Robert
The ALL CAPS rule that you are yelling has been a part of the Internet since I started using the net back in 1994.

RedNinja is not making it up. :)

Plus using all caps make your messages harder to read.

I remember being told that all CAPS is a form of yelling or making an announcement (!!!). I was told this before I even started using the internet. I was told that it is a style of writing newspaper articles, announcements, flyers, and some story writing. So as far as I know you are yelling whether you are or not. GOT IT!!! :D .

Hope you understand. We are not trying to be uptight and mean.

93redkat 05-05-2001 06:53 PM

ok guys i will type all lower case from here on out. i just had to hear from everyone first. like i stated in the thread i was not yelling at people. i am used to typing in all caps and that is why i did it. as for you bruutthhaa, quit looking at people's [email protected]#KS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as for red ninja no hard feelings man and thanks for the info. one more thing redninja. i'm really not a prick!!

funksouljon 05-05-2001 09:18 PM

SURE MAN WHATEVER YOU SAY. F*CK THEM IF THEY CAN'T TAKE A JOKE!

93redkat 05-06-2001 07:07 AM

thanks funsouljon! NICE CAPS MAN! ride safe dude