Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums (https://www.sportbikeworld.com/forums/)
-   Daily Rider (https://www.sportbikeworld.com/forums/1-daily-rider/)
-   -   I road a Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail 600 miles this week-end! HARLEY'S SUCK!!!! (https://www.sportbikeworld.com/forums/1-daily-rider/5025-i-road-harley-davidson-heritage-softail-600-miles-week-end-harleys-suck.html)

rr31 07-06-2000 02:52 AM

I can't believe how popular Harley's are. They are underpowered, poor quality, terrible brakes, vibrate and rattle, unreliable, and ugly. I was concidering getting a Harley because I love motorcycles, but now - NO WAY DUDE!

------------------

jimmyjr 07-06-2000 03:04 AM

It took you 600 miles of riding to figure thatout????HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH

------------------

chris_y2k_r1 07-06-2000 03:18 AM

Awwwww Sh!t here we go again... Yes they
do suck. Waiste of $$....

NOW LISTEN - YOU - IF YOU ARE ABOUT TO DEFEND
HARLEY DAVIDSON -

This is SPORTBIKE WORLD - Got it? NOT HD
World.. There would be 3 users here if it
was.

I could have 2 R1s for the price of a Harley.
Makes you think what the hell are you paying
for? They don't even have to ship the G*D
damn thing....

Yes I've ridden them... Blah! No wonder the
guys have attitude... YOU HAVE TO, Cos you
ain't got bike!! :p

------------------
If the front wheel's in the air, Your front tire you will spare.

748 Abuser 07-06-2000 03:50 AM

I'm a huge Harley-Davidson fan! I think they're the greatest bike ever made. I don't know why all you guys bitch about them. They can kick the crap out of your sorry sportbikes, especially the RC51. Now if you want to talk about turds, look at the R1 and the 929...junk. Not to mention Ducati's hold nothing to Harley's. I'd gladly throw out the 748 for an 883. And those Heritage Springers...to die for. Oh yes...someday.

------------------
-Paul
You're slow, and your mother dresses you funny.

RCjohn 07-06-2000 04:15 AM

Debbie,

WAKE UP PAUL, HE'S HAVING A TERRIBLE NIGHTMARE! :eek: :p :D

------------------
Ride Hard!

John

cbr600f4gd 07-06-2000 04:48 AM

Geez - I make some comments about HD and get ripped to no end. Now everyone agrees? Must be a conspiracy(SP?) here.

------------------
Ride Fast - Take Chances

Twistiesman 07-06-2000 04:54 AM

HDs are not that bad! Most of the new ones do not vibrate real bad and most HD riders know the way the bike is going to be before they buy them except for the want-to-bees who buy them cause they think they are cool. HDs have there purpose in the riding world but I really do not know what that is. I think if I was going to buy a cruiser it would be one of the new jap cruisers cause they look good and ride very well.

------------------
Dave
Too many curves...so little time

chris_y2k_r1 07-06-2000 05:41 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Twistiesman:
HDs have there purpose in the riding world but I really do not know what that is.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's too wake up old ladies that go to sleep at 10pm. :D

------------------
Stylin - Profilin', Got an R1 so I'm SMILIN!!

Woohoo748 07-06-2000 05:52 AM

C'mon people - Harleys aren't THAT bad... At least they're bikes! Granted, I wouldn't want to ride one, but hey, if it floats your boat.... They're kind of like the hot rods we had when we were in high school - sure they look good sitting in the parking lot, but you wouldn't want to go cross-country or on a twisty road in one. This is precisely why there is such a big rift between sport riders and harley riders.

------------------

HondaNut! 07-06-2000 06:22 AM

Now stop it you guys!

Quit ripping on goood ol' HD! -A Road King is the BEST anchor I've EVER used! Period!

:rolleyes: ;)

------------------
Kyle J.-
email:[email protected]