Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums (https://www.sportbikeworld.com/forums/)
-   Redline Superbike (https://www.sportbikeworld.com/forums/256-redline-superbike/)
-   -   Something to piss you off (https://www.sportbikeworld.com/forums/256-redline-superbike/46629-something-piss-you-off.html)

919rider 07-13-2004 07:25 PM

Something to piss you off

Janklow

:mad: :mad:

Kevin

CruiserErik 07-13-2004 07:26 PM

Re: Something to piss you off

Quote:

Originally posted by 919rider
Janklow

:mad: :mad:

Kevin

that guy is a dick:finger:

almightys 07-14-2004 04:36 AM

thats fuckin ridiculous

ManousoZX12 07-14-2004 04:38 AM

disturbing. some people get away with murder

ChoCha 07-14-2004 08:28 AM

What happened to being responsible for ones own actions or fuck ups...???

spicersh 07-14-2004 08:32 AM

Is anyone honestly surprised by this? :huh:

LuckyStrike 07-14-2004 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by FurryChoCha
What happened to being responsible for ones own actions or fuck ups...???
Thank the stupid bitch who spilled coffee on herself for this. With an escalating # of Lawyers in this country, we no longer have to take responsibility for them.

Ninja250F18 07-14-2004 12:44 PM

The gist of the ruling is that he was acting within the scope of employment," he said. "And the fact that he was convicted of a criminal act did not take him out of the scope of employment because it was foreseeable that his employer, whoever that might be, would have expected a traffic accident."

:wtf: I never know that killing somebody was in somebodies scope of employment besides being a hitman. What a jackazz.

ZX THUNDER 07-14-2004 01:30 PM

:finger:

spicersh 07-14-2004 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ninja250F18
The gist of the ruling is that he was acting within the scope of employment," he said. "And the fact that he was convicted of a criminal act did not take him out of the scope of employment because it was foreseeable that his employer, whoever that might be, would have expected a traffic accident."

:wtf: I never know that killing somebody was in somebodies scope of employment besides being a hitman. What a jackazz.

I was thinking the same thing. Most employers I know of have a driving policy that clearly states that even though you are driving on company business, if you break the law you're responsible. I can see a company paying for a car, gas, tolls, etc. I can not see them paying for tickets or other fines that were given based on the employees negligence by not following the laws of the road or the company's driving policy.

This whole situation stinks, but it is not surprising at all.