Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums (https://www.sportbikeworld.com/forums/)
-   Redline Superbike (https://www.sportbikeworld.com/forums/256-redline-superbike/)
-   -   family medical emergency & my absense (https://www.sportbikeworld.com/forums/256-redline-superbike/46489-family-medical-emergency-my-absense.html)

DreamRyder 07-04-2004 07:05 AM

family medical emergency & my absense

Due to a family medical emergency I will not be around the boards for awhile..

Steph was admitted into the Childrens Hospital there in Downtown Detroit for what was first suspected to be brain tumors found by a Cat Scan done in Soix St Marie. While she was camping with her dad... she was having problems and passed out and he took her there to be checked out.. after hearing this he immediatly brought her back and I met up with them late Friday night and we all went to Det to have her seen there by a neuro surgeon...

They admited her and did some more extensive tests like MRI & MRA and found that it was NOT tumors yet it was Brain Angioma's - two clusters of malformed blood vessels that were bleeding .. now we are awaiting further testing to determine which kind of Angioma these are to find out what the next step is.. either corrective surgery or mediaction and monitoring... to prevent the possibility of hemorraging/bursting. They wont' be doing these other tests till Tues.. due to the holiday weekend..

Please keep her in your prayers .. I know alot of ya'll never met Steph but most have.. she always enjoyed the way everyone included her in things when I brought her around.. and thought ya'll would like to know what's going on, many of you are like an extended family of my own...

I'll try to keep you posted after we here more on Tuesday....
Eunice

btw thank you again Jen929 for bringing me back early Friday from Grattan and Matt & Andy for bringing my truck and trailer back :thumb:

bmacd 07-04-2004 07:18 AM

May God bless you and your family. I hope everything pulls through with minimal difficulty.

-=bmacd=-

Sonicjay 07-04-2004 07:23 AM

She'll be in our prayers. :(

Supafly 07-04-2004 09:12 AM

I hope everything works out well Eunice. Our prayers are with you and your family.

Apps 07-04-2004 09:23 AM

Good Luck E, we'll keep you in our prayers in this rough time!

Apps

kuntrykidd 07-04-2004 09:54 AM

Sorry to hear that. I will be praying or you and your family.

katanatony 07-04-2004 10:21 AM

Cori and I will keep your family in our prayers. We wish her a speedy recovery. If you need anything don't hesitate to call.

TonyB

ManousoZX12 07-04-2004 10:57 AM

I'm sorry to hear :( Best of luck and wishes.

Ninja250F18 07-04-2004 11:55 AM

I'll keep her in my prayer and your family.:(

OPP 07-04-2004 01:10 PM

Glad its not a tumor and best wishes!