Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums (https://www.sportbikeworld.com/forums/)
-   Triumph (https://www.sportbikeworld.com/forums/15-triumph/)
-   -   So, what did Santa Bring you? (https://www.sportbikeworld.com/forums/15-triumph/42491-so-what-did-santa-bring-you.html)

Inky 12-29-2003 12:01 PM

So, what did Santa Bring you?

Tireflys, sportbike slippers, new license plate rim that says"One less car", new boots, road kill combat stickers, jeez, the hubby did well!

monkey 12-29-2003 12:04 PM

a surround sound system :eyebrows:, underwear :rolleyes:, a LARGE jar of mayonaise:dunno:, and a few gift certificates to some local pubs:thumbs2:

Inky 12-29-2003 12:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
If they don't see this, then they don't deserve a license. Right?

Inky 12-29-2003 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by monkey
a surround sound system :eyebrows:, underwear :rolleyes:, a LARGE jar of mayonaise:dunno:, and a few gift certificates to some local pubs:thumbs2:
You gotta watch what you do with that large jar of mayo! :eyebrows:

Did you get the Bose system?

monkey 12-29-2003 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Inky
You gotta watch what you do with that large jar of mayo! :eyebrows:

Did you get the Bose system?

no i didn't get a bose system. the comapny is right down the street from me but i couldn't get a good enough deal from my friends there a few months ago. i can't remember the name but i'd say it was about $150 bucks (considering who bought it for me).

as for the mayo, i have no clue what was up with that...it was left on my porch...i think its some kind of inside joke (and i'm obviously not on the inside). either that or its soooo obvious i'm blind to it.

Inky 12-30-2003 10:56 AM

Could it be a "grease" monkey pun?

monkey 12-30-2003 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Inky
Could it be a "grease" monkey pun?
:laughing: its mayonaise, not Vaseline :laughing:

Inky 12-31-2003 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by monkey
:laughing: its mayonaise, not Vaseline :laughing:
Well, maybe it's one of those "You might be a redneck" things!

cdma2000 12-31-2003 12:23 PM

From Me to Me - a Arai RX7-RR (basic black) from Brockton Cycle - I was in MA and NH for two weeks over Xmas.

From Wife to Me - a really nice pair of 10" T-Fal frying pans (we love to cook).

From Mom to Me - a selection of Single Malt and Single Barrel whiskies.

From Sis to Me - two nights in a condo at Waterville Valley, NH, and skiing lessons for the kids.

Not too shabby this year...

cdma2k

Inky 12-31-2003 12:41 PM

Very nice! So, what's for dinner?:D