Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums (https://www.sportbikeworld.com/forums/)
-   Pittsburgh Riders (https://www.sportbikeworld.com/forums/242-pittsburgh-riders/)
-   -   So, where is "Bike Night" at this Thursday? (https://www.sportbikeworld.com/forums/242-pittsburgh-riders/39020-so-where-bike-night-thursday.html)

o|||||||o 08-26-2003 08:43 AM

So, where is "Bike Night" at this Thursday?

Callahan's again? QS&L? SRC????

I was considering going back to Callahan's. The manager said he was going to do a "Best Sportbike" contest this Thursday, and besides we pretty much owned that place last Thursday! We had a great turn out of sportbikes and pretty much ran the cruisers out!

A bunch of us ended up at Vincent's Pizza in Greentree later that night and had a blast. We decided to do it again this week, so I will not be eating at Callahan's but will show. About a dozen of us are going for pizza again about 10:00 PM that night if anyone wants to go...

If you folks from up north are riding down to Callahan's again this week I will probably meet you up at QS&L and ride down with ya!

crammer1977 08-26-2003 08:49 AM

i'm undecided on where i'll be thrusday.

you should have posted "other" in the poll choices.

o|||||||o 08-26-2003 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by crammer1977
i'm undecided on where i'll be thrusday.

you should have posted "other" in the poll choices.

You could always just not vote...:rolleyes:

duessel 08-26-2003 08:53 AM

I am gonna be pumpin' it up this Thursday :cool:

o|||||||o 08-26-2003 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by duessel
I am gonna be pumpin' it up this Thursday :cool:
Fiendin aren't ya?

duessel 08-26-2003 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by o|||||||o
Fiendin aren't ya?
More than you will ever know. Changed the oil last night. Now, just need a new tire.

o|||||||o 08-26-2003 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by duessel
More than you will ever know. Changed the oil last night. Now, just need a new tire.
You gonna have the new tire on by Thursday?

duessel 08-26-2003 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by o|||||||o
You gonna have the new tire on by Thursday?
Probably not. I want to, but not sure if I got funds for it. I want to get it so I can tear into some twisties.

KLRBE 08-26-2003 10:30 AM

I dont know were to go. I liked callahans and it would be bice to win that sportbike trophy because you all know I have the nicest looking bike. then I would also like to go to src just to see how we are treated. dam I hate to make this decisions.

o|||||||o 08-26-2003 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by KLRBE
I dont know were to go. I liked callahans and it would be bice to win that sportbike trophy because you all know I have the nicest looking bike. then I would also like to go to src just to see how we are treated. dam I hate to make this decisions.
I figure one more week leaving SRC may make them appreciate us a bit more when we are there... maybe actually get a little better service!:cool: