Sportbike World banner

Pittsburgh Directory

2K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  duessel 
#1 ·
Reply to pittsburgh thread

Except I cannot actually "reply" so heres a new post.

I was there on thursday and had a great time.

If anyone is looking for someone to ride with gimme a hollar, call me at 724-832-0913 ask for Brent or email me at brentshiver@attbi.com

*Im the guy with the telefonica, and really bright orange joe rocket jacket* in case anyone missed my name.

#3 ·
This idea was brought up at the last QS bike night, and I really think we should go for it. Basically, I think we should make one compilation of SBW name, any other forum and your name for that, AIM/MSN/ICQ/any instant chat name, e-mail and also contact numbers. It'd be really nice to have multiple ways to contact everyone since SBW is having mad issues, and I can't always use a phone due to dorm suckiness.

I volunteer to bring a pen and paper to QS this Thursday (9/12/02) so that we can start making this happen. Any other suggestions for this, feel free to PM, AIM, or e-mail me. All that info is in my profile here, and other than that I'll see you all by 7:15pm tomorrow on the Mt!

Oh, DRESS WARMLY! ;)

#9 ·
Re: i dunno man

Solitude said:
id go for something in black

two bros carbon fiber.... your call though
That weird looking carbon fiber two brother's is sweet, looks good on any bike. Vote 2 for 2 bro's.

Bill, you going to be bringing and extra pair of heated nipple clamps that I can borrow? LOL!!!!

#10 ·
Re: Re: i dunno man

UglyAngelX said:

Bill, you going to be bringing and extra pair of heated nipple clamps that I can borrow? LOL!!!!
I do not have an extra pair, but I can shoot a load on them, that should warm em up real nice....

UglyAngelX said:

That weird looking carbon fiber two brother's is sweet, looks good on any bike. Vote 2 for 2 bro's.
Yeah my buddy has that on his F3, and that looks pretty sweet.

#11 ·
Re: Re: Re: i dunno man

duessel said:

I do not have an extra pair, but I can shoot a load on them, that should warm em up real nice....
You are such a pal, always looking to hook a brother up!!!! I think you need to take that "Show me your tits" sticker off your bike and put one on that says "Will ride for cock"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.