• Kawasaki

Votes: 46 22.3%
  • Suzuki

Votes: 37 18.0%
  • Triumph

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • Yamaha

Votes: 37 18.0%

Ok, here is your chance to talk trash about other bikes!

19K views 214 replies 56 participants last post by  Need4Speed750 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok, you know we all do it, I know we all do it. But in trying not to start a flame war around here we try and stay away from talking trash about others choice of bike.

Until now.....

My personal thoughts are it does not matter what bike ya ride, as long as you are on two wheels (Yes, even a Harley Davidson of which I've owned two) But every now and then it's nice to get a little shit talking off your chest. :)

We do have a few rules.

1. No personal attacks
  2. Try to keep the vaulgar language to a minimum
  3. If you get to pissed off, take a break and post your reply once you have settled down.
  4. You must own the make of bike you vote for above.
  5. Keep the trash talking in this thread only please.
    [/list=1]

So let it all out, this is probably the only chance your going to get.

Suzuki's:

gixxer 600, 750, and 1000:
    Jesus Christ can you make the bikes look at least a little different? Sure they have some great HP and handle nice, but the are as original as a priest who likes little boys!

Katana:
    I can peddle my 10 speed faster! Why would you put fairings on a damn crusier anyway? And that damn tailight, you KNOW what that looks like....

TLS and TLR:
    There is a reason why Suzuki stopped racing them in the AMA Formula Extreme series. Because the rear end handles like shit! Try and get fancy and put the damn shock the wrong direction and look what it got you, a bike that wiggles more in a corner that a damn belly dancer!

Bandit:
    Huh? Can't afford a REAL Sportbike?

Hayabusa:
    The only way you can get one of these to corner good is if you dump it on it's side and spin it around on the ground. And the headlight? Looks like a huge nose with a pimple on the front of it. If you have a small penis this is the bike for you, goes 200mph in a straight line only.

Honda's:

If you own a "Honda Card" and look closly at the finance company who runs it here in the states it's...... Harley Davidson Finance Company! (Enough Said)

CBR600F4i:
    Can you say "Jump on the fuel injected bandwagon?" Face it, even with FI it's STILL getting it's ass kicked in the 600SS series and all of the mags. The only time it will beat a ZX6R is if both bikes are 40,000 feet above sea level.

CBR600F3, F2, and F1:
    Can you say "Trunk"? Not if you ride one of these bikes. About the only thing they are good for is if you crash one and need spare plastics as all the squids bought them in the mid 90's and there are a ton of plastics in all the junkyards.

CBR900RR and 929RR:
    Get over it, the only reason Honda won all of the Formula Extreme races is because they (and Erion Racing) spent 15 times as much money than anyone else. Let me ask you a question, how many races has the 929 won THIS year? As a matter of fact, how many of ANYTHING has the 929 won this year? ;)

RC51:
    RCJohn owns one. (Enough said!)

Yamaha:

R1:
    The squid bike of the new generation. The only bike where the riders fight over which color is faster than the other.

R6:
    I lapped one of these with my heavy ass ZX9R out at Phoenix International Raceway a few months ago. I must admit it looked real pretty as I flew by it. (And they call the R6 a track bike???)

FZ1:
    See the "Bandit" quote above.

Ducati (All models)
    For riders who have nothing better to spend their money on other than a way over priced bike that needs a new valve adjustment every 3,000 miles.

Buell (All models)
    Hey, at least we tried right?

Triumph:
    See "Buell" quote above.

Aprilia:
    You all suck, why? Because I want one. ;)

See less See more
#2 ·
Robert's just pissed off, he wanted to see how his bike did in the latest shoot out, and the testers didn't even bother with a ZX9. (Maybe they used a brick as a stand -in)

Hey Cheese, If you ask real nice I can find a couple issues from 1998 where the ZX9 kicked ass. I hear they put more stickers on it this year, so it should go even faster!!!!

#3 ·
oldgixer said:
Robert's just pissed off, he wanted to see how his bike did in the latest shoot out, and the testers didn't even bother with a ZX9. (Maybe they used a brick as a stand -in)
naaaa... They would never do that as the brick would beat the 929 and Honda pays for %50 of the motorcycle mags advertising (The other 50% is paid for by Yamaha).

#4 ·
OldGixer,

You know, I think Suzuki stole the tail lights off a 1985 Honda Accord and slapped it on the back of your old gixxer. Why would you want such a HUGE back brake light anyway, it's not like anyone ever get's to see it.

#5 ·
Robert said:
OldGixer,

You know, I think Suzuki stole the tail lights off a 1985 Honda Accord and slapped it on the back of your old gixxer. Why would you want such a HUGE back brake light anyway, it's not like anyone ever get's to see it.

The huge light is so riders on Kawasaki Heavy Industries bikes can see where we are after trying to keep up for 3 minutes. Of course this only works if the road is straight for a couple of miles.

#6 ·
Kawasaki :barf: puts a catalytic converter in the collector and muffler of their new ZX models AND they admit it:eek: that is just wrong:crying:

#7 ·
I'll be short and sweet

Kawasaki - Green with envy, heavy, underpowered, slow, low technology, ill handling, pieces of Beeeeeep.

Honda - Over refined, wan-a-be bike.

Yamaha - Sorry can't really say anything bad about them. Other then the R1 is a little slow:D

Suzuki - Simply the best company to deal with ( I've been with all so don't try and tell me I'm wrong) Has come the farthest in the last 10 years to become the best performance bike manufacturer in the business.

Ducati - No bang for your buck.

Harley - The biggest wan-a-be bike there is, outragous price with 1800's technology.

Ok that got a little longer then I thought. The truth is all of these bikes are so close (with one exception I'll let you guess which) that it really doesn't matter. Everyother year there is someone making something better.

#8 ·
Robert said:
Aprilia:
You all suck, why? Because I want one. ;)
Don't we all. :p :cool: :D

Seriously though, my problem is not with a particular brand of bike per se (as I'll probably never be so good I'll be able to take any of them to it's limits), its the damned squids who flock to a particular make/model. It's really too bad, all these bikes are so damned good and they have to get reputations based on the exploits of wife beater wearing morons who can't ride for sh*t. A couple weeks ago some teen age idiot pulls up next to me at a gas station on a lowered, chromed out R6 with a swingarm that extended well past the tail-light. He starts talking trash about how good he is, how well his bike performs, and then asks me "Hey what kind of rice-burner you on? I've never heard of that before." Give me a f-in break! :angry:

What were/are these bikes? Early to mid 90's- gixxers; now- gixxers/ Yamaha's. Every time I see one see one, I almost automatically assume the rider is an a**hole. Unfortunately, of the guys I've met I've been right about 4 out of 5 times. Thats the great thing about this site. Most of you here actually know what you are talking about regardless of your ride, and I've learned quite a bit from a number of you. Anyway, I guess this started slightly off topic to begin with, and went further. Sorry about that.

#9 ·
If Suzuki was the only sportbike manufacture, then I'd be forced to buy a cruiser. I don't care how fast or how well they perform, to me they (GSXR's) are the blandest, boringest, cookie cutter bikes out there.:barf: It's just not a bike I could be passionate for, which to me is a pretty important part of motorcycling. Then again I haven't rode one yet...;)

#10 ·
Hysyde said:
If Suzuki was the only sportbike manufacture, then I'd be forced to buy a cruiser. I don't care how fast or how well they perform, to me they (GSXR's) are the blandest, boringest, cookie cutter bikes out there.:barf: It's just not a bike I could be passionate for, which to me is a pretty important part of motorcycling. Then again I haven't rode one yet...;)
You'll change your mind if you're ever lucky enough to ride one.:p

#11 ·
I can remember the first time I saw bikes like a 916, or to a lesser extent an R1, in the flesh, and I fell totaly in love. First impressions from any of the new gixxers was definitly not heart stopping excitement. This is all completely subjective, and is only my opinion of looks and style. Gixxers performance, I'm sure, is anything but bland.

#12 ·
With a time slip of 9.86 in the quarter and 201mph pass on the radar gun at the airstrip, I'll keep my 12r over any over-advertised " Me too" Bike

And I got no problem cornering with any big bore sportbike.

I keep my kawi in the street over any honda junker, or that beat with the ugly stick suzuki 1300.

With a almost 150 cc advantage it still makes how much less hp? And is how much slower?

But as long as suzuki and honda keep paying the bills for the mags, they'll end up on top for the important reasons like a new color or an improved decal...

#13 · (Edited)
MikeBotz said:
With a time slip of 9.86 in the quarter and 201mph pass on the radar gun at the airstrip, I'll keep my 12r over any over-advertised " Me too" Bike

And I got no problem cornering with any big bore sportbike.

I keep my kawi in the street over any honda junker, or that beat with the ugly stick suzuki 1300.

With a almost 150 cc advantage it still makes how much less hp? And is how much slower?

But as long as suzuki and honda keep paying the bills for the mags, they'll end up on top for the important reasons like a new color or an improved decal...
That's funny.:rolleyes: Looking back at all the mags I was unable to find a single one that said that the 12R beat the 1300:confused: I guess you are just a much better rider then those magazine guys ;) and depending on which magazine you read the HP numbers are only about 3 apart. And if you go to Leesperformance.com he tells you how Suzuki detuned the bike from the factory. In less then 45 minutes he had 10 HP with out adding anything.:D

Oh and a when would you like to go take some corners?:p

#14 ·
*cracking knuckles*

HONDA: F2-3-(and now 4i)
Can we say, the Ultimate Squid bike/me-too-bike of the early to mid 1990's? Yes we can. These bikes bleed bandwagon. The only people who buy thenm now are guys or gals who WANTED a sportbike in 1993 and couldnt afford one until now. They are mostly out of touch with modern times and long for the days of yesteryear where they would be cool as their heroes.. if only it were 1993. Today the f4i is a bland, not enough salt, who pissed in the wheaties sportbike that only got f.i. becuase of the terrible sales once people figured out what HONDAS were all about.

SUZUKI: GSXR-whatever
Hayabusa??? Yes it WAS beat with an intensely large godzilla sized UGLY STICK and raised by a retarded teradactyl and kicked out of the nest bye the other terdactyl babies because of its uglyness. The only people who buy these bikes are guys who have serious problems with their masculinity. I dont care how fast it goes in a straight line, if i wanted straight line id buy an alcohol burning dragster. (same price).... As for the little baby gsxxies, they are sad little lambs who have lost their soul.... Maybe in another 10 years 'Zuki will get a clue and start designing sportbikes with character. Took em 10 years to get water cooling, i give em 10 more to get style.

YAMAHA: Rwhat?
Ahh yes, the R6.. took over where the f2 left off. The lemmings always need to have something to latch onto.. this one will do.. maximum hype/minimum IQ. The ultimate squidmobile for boys. "OO OO OO i got an R6 look at me, im not a DORK anymore!!!" (hey, ummm, yes you are)...
The R1 is the bike for R6 buyers who make more $$ and feel they NEED 1000cc's. Dont ask why, they dont have the answer.
[That being said, yes i do own a Yamaha now, but it isnt an R-anything and youd be hard pressed to find me on the street with it]

KAWASAKI: ZX-(pick a number any number)
Ive always had an affinity for the green. After all, its always been my favorite color since LONG before i knew what green motorcycles were all about. Kawasaki seems to be the follower. Kinda like a 'closer' in a baseball game. sometimes its just too late to win the game and you end up loosing everything. Better late than never?? I dunno, but once again they seem to be pickin goobers while the world blows by them in a red, blue or .. or... or well, red or blue flash. At least Kawi is consistent. Theyll be passed by for a while to go still, but then someone will shake the engineers and wake their lazy asses up and then LOOKOUT, Kawi will will completely clean house for one year. Then we'll have to wait for another 6 years for the next "molting". :( But this is why Kawasaki fans are the most dedicated and most patient and calculating riders out there... ok, well except for the newbies who dont know what its all about.. will somebody shoot those guys, they really do give us a bad image.

DUCATI:
Its Italian for: "me notta gonn worka today!,, MaMA MeeAhh lokada time, sabout time for the soccor game guisseppe, letsa call ina sicka again, anna finishall a da bikes on a friday."
Thats all we need to know.

SuperMot... wait.. this is about SPORTBIKES....

BUELL:.. see SuperMot...

HARLEY DAVIDSON:
Well technically they do make the Thunderbolt VR1000 as a production requirement for AMA.. so if we could actually ever be able to buy one (arnt we supposed to) wed be rich anyway and wouldnt want one. HD, comeone guys, Buell is not cutting it.. get rid of your 1927 Blue prints and hire some new blood.. geez, what a waste of good American Steel.

APRLIA:
Very pretty bike. Made with the highest grade Italian Carbonated Aluminum, welded together with Lead Solder. (all aluminum is shaken, not stirred)

BIMOTA:
They did so good no one bought them.

MVAGUSTA:
See Bimota.

The podium is now clear.

#15 ·
Hell, I can't even be loyal to the brand I own:

Suzuki: Everyone has already stated a similar opinion to mine on all of the gixxers: "They're like assholes, everyone's got one".... including me..... "No arguement from the floor, your honor" The difference is, for the kind of riding that I do, I don't have any other choices. Unlike most of you guys, I got out of corners a while ago and got involved in drag racing, so I do give a shit what my bike can do in a straight line. (Not that anyone else really gives a sh**, but the drag racing scene is pretty big in my parts). Slow-zuki could definitely come out with a design for their bikes that would define them amongst themselves, (although they make it pretty easy to stuff a MUCH larger motor into your GSXR-123456789 frame, and make a hell of a street-racing sleeper.;) ). Any 12 year old w/ an imagination could come up with a cosmetic design that would far outdo that of the gixxer. I must admit, I love them, but the Busa is hideous.

Honda: Gave up on these long ago....

Kawasaki: Definitely giving Slow-zuki a run for the trophy-girl w/ the ZX-12, but the Zuke is much easier to build the motor, and after havinga couple before, I still have a dificult time w/ the weight on any of the too-green-machines.

Yamaha: Same as Zuke, "Ahhh, Daniel-son, tu mony blue!" I'm done w/ them also! (Probably not necessary to rant about the squids and ........)

Aprilia: My return to twisties will only be complete with an Aprilia, Oh, I like!!!

Hardly Able-son: Enough said!

Supermotard: Likin' the idea, just haven't had the chance to get into it yet. Maybe another project.....?

If I had my way, ONE of the major brands would come out with a bike w/ hydrolics, so I could raise it and nail the turns, and then street race it at night, squatted..... (pipe-dream)

#16 ·
Well I have to say that I like the way the GSXR's look. I also find it funny that the only thing that you guys can complain about is the looks, I buy my bike for performance always have always will. If I wanted to be a poser then I would buy a bike for it's looks. Now any body on a Ninja that is complaining about the GSXR's looks have probably forgoten what your own bike looks like. There are oly 3 bikes out there that really have style (R1,R6, 996) everything else is playing catch up. Now as far as the Hayabusa, well It's definetly an acquired taste. I don't personally like it but my wife loves it and everyone knows that women have a much better sense of style then men.

#17 ·
wmac75 said:
Well I have to say that I like the way the GSXR's look. I also find it funny that the only thing that you guys can complain about is the looks, I buy my bike for performance always have always will. If I wanted to be a poser then I would buy a bike for it's looks.
Your right, looks is the only complaint I have when it comes to GSXR's. It's not that I don't like the looks, I find they look decent enough, but they just don't have any character (once again, only in the sytle deparment)IMHO. I want a bike to look good only for my own satisfaction. I don't by a bike to pose, I live in a rural area and I don't often take my bike in the city, so the only posing I do out here is for the cows in the fields. :p

#18 ·
1. Anyone who says they only buy a bike for its performance is a liar. Everyone wants to have a looker as well as performance, preferably a unique good looker, but dont try justifying bad looks with performance orientation please.

2. #1 about says it for Suzuki, other than the GSXR line seems to attract alot of squidly types. ALL the GSXRs are plain looking if not just ugly. I like the Busa, but the looks took me awhile to come around to - Talk about form following function and it actually working out pretty well! I just dont feel that Suzuki makes a high quality bike.

3. Yamaha - Cant really say anything bad about them, I just dont care for them personally. I dont think the R1 is all its been talked up to be. But the R6 and R1 are really good looking bikes.

4. Kawasaki - They sadden me with their lack of hard core performance because ALL of the Kawis. I've known and ridden (EX500, 6, 9) have been really nice bikes as far as handling, comfort and really smooth engine/trannies. If they had more joop and I wasnt dedicated Honda, I would actually buy a Kawi.

5. Ducati - WHY? They dont have performance to match their price by a long shot. All I can say nice is that they're good looking -not great- I think the 996/748 look is way dated. They have some nice parts but just because its Italian doesnt justify spending that kind of money on a bike that gets spanked all day by.... well everything!

6. Aprillia - OH GOD I LOVE THAT Mille R!!! I am still working on making that a reality and at the same time keeping my VFR. :( We'll see. Nobody can say to much bad about Aprillia can they? Except for price, they're just damn near perfect in my eyes.

7. Honda - Go ahead and say " Ya well they're over refined"(WHATEVER THE HELL THAT MEANS!) How can anything be OVER refined?! Damn, that sounds like they're too good??..... I like that!
~~Honda has always been the most consistently overall best bike out of Japan period. Ya so maybe the GSXR6 is better on the track - SO! I bought a streetbike didnt you?
Of course the F4 got FI, thats the wave of the future and Of Course everyone will end up going that way. How can you fault Honda for putting it on the F4? The 929 is a bit o' perfection and the RC-51 has proven itself well (unlike the TLR which got pulled from the track SNICKER SNICKER!) Only one company from Japan makes a bike as unique and near overall perfection as my beloved VFR :D That is Honda.

8. Harley Davidson - Mixed feelings here. They sure are nice to look at and ride when brand new, but like Ducati, its hard to justify paying that much money for a performance slug. Not to mention they're JUST NOW coming out with water cooling?! It's 2001 for gods sake! That is the epitomy of Harley, stuck in the past.

9. Buell - as said before, what a waste of good American steel! The most worthless POS bikes I can recall... and ugly to boot! :barf:

#19 ·
HondaNut! said:
1. Anyone who says they only buy a bike for its performance is a liar. Everyone wants to have a looker as well as performance, preferably a unique good looker, but dont try justifying bad looks with performance orientation please.
Quit trying to justify your wan-a-be bike, Squid.:p Just because you can't ride doesn't mean I can't, and I don't lie I tell it like it is.

#21 ·
HondaNut! said:

2. #1 about says it for Suzuki, other than the GSXR line seems to attract alot of squidly types. ALL the GSXRs are plain looking if not just ugly. I like the Busa, but the looks took me awhile to come around to - Talk about form following function and it actually working out pretty well! I just dont feel that Suzuki makes a high quality bike.

This guy needs an attitude adjustment. When you say I'm a squid because I ride a GSXR you better look in the mirror. I've been racing bikes for over 12 years and have been riding bikes for 30 years and you think that you can classify me by what I ride. Wmac said it right by calling you a "wan-a-be". How old are you 16? In my 30 years of riding I have ridden everything and I can honestly say that no body builds a higher quality bike then Suzuki. I've own 4 Hondas all were junk. 3 Kawi's they weren't to bad I would at least consider owning 1 again. 6 Yamaha's never have figured out how to make a tranny hold up. and 10 Suzukis with a total of about 1000 dollars worth of repair bill not including maintainance, but I am including and damage caused by my self. So look in the mirror before you start calling names.

#22 ·
Ok I've had a chance to cool down a little now. I didn't want to get into any name calling but it happened any way. As far HondaNut goes you have your oppinion and I have mine all that matters is that neither one of us rides a Harley. When I said over refined I ment that they try to make 2 bikes into 1 instead of making a race bike and then making a slightly more civilized street bike like some of the other manufactures do. From a manufacturing stand point it makes sense but doesn't win races which is something that I have always looked for since I use to race. When I said it is a wan-a-be bike I am going from personal experience working for and being a partner in a dealership tought me that every 16-20 year old has to have an F2, F3, F4. Most come back totaled in about 3 weeks. I guess that is more of a squid bike than a wan-a-be bike but anyway maybe things are different where you are at. I'll just leave it at that.

#23 ·
"... nobody builds a higher quality bike than Suzuki." Holy shit someone needs to wake up and smell the coffee. :eek:

Suzuki has built crap up until about 3-5 years ago. They build a pretty damn good bike now. I actually do like the looks of the new Gixxers as long as you keep the blue/whit away from me. I do feel that Suzuki has the best line of streetbikes(non-cruisers) now. From the Bandits up they have some of the best blast for the buck.

When it comes to quality and reliability, everyone is still chasing Honda and Kawasaki. I don't give a shit what damn dealership any of you have worked for or how Suzuki kisses up to your dealerships.

Aprilia - Damn they are nice but overpriced.

Ducati - Give me a break. The 916 looked good for the first couple of years but how about we show some styling initiative with that bike. They are fun to ride but I wouldn't buy one and if I were given one, I would sell it and buy something else.

Yamaha - see Ducati and substitute R1/R6 for 916.

All of you should face it. The 600s are Squid bikes. That includes the R6, GSXR600, F4i and ZX-6. Nobody said that all 600 riders are Squids just that they make up the majority of the young Squids. If you own one then you know whether or not you are a Squid.

Honda - overall they have proven time and time again to be the best streetbike manufacturers. That is with emphasis on "overall". They aren't perfect and some of their bikes aren't great streetbikes. I ride one of them. I wasn't dead set on Honda but I liked the looks of the RC and I wanted a twin. The TLR's tailsection is just too much for me. The RC is a great bike and that is why it is never compared to the base model Ducati 996 or Aprilia Mille. It always is put against their homologation specials.

All of the above is very relative stuff. I really like pretty much all of the sportbikes and I feel that everyone builds a high quality product and their streetbikes only perform as well as the rider controlling it.

:cool:

#24 · (Edited)
Needless to say, I'm no squid. I've had too many friends get hurt, only because of their own stupidness. I think the sixxes are awsome and a lot of fun. But I also think they could have spent a little more time on the finish of my bike. Geesh, you can see a seam on the tail where they molded it. And there's too many wires just hanging out everywhere. :mad:

I think for fit and finish, you can't beat the Honda. But they're overpriced too.

And I still think the RC51's nose is UGLY, LOL!

#25 ·
Sorry to be late to the game but here goes.

1. The Suzuki GSXR series is like the plymouth road runner of sportbikes. Light, fast, cheap, uncomfortable, and very appealing to white trash. Coming soon to a wrecking yard or chop shop near you -> Every GSXR 1000 that's used on the street.

2. Kawasucky. Well at least they seem to have overcome the terrible build quality issues they had in the 70's and 80's. How'd they do it. By never trying anything new and finally getting the old formula right. And that green is an affront to good taste.

3. Honda - A few hits in thier sportbike history and so many near misses. I really liked the hawk, cb 1, and Blackbird, the VTR was even pretty cool. But most of their bikes are cookie cutter renditions of last years model. Refined further towards a state of boredom.

4. Yamaha - Admittedly when I was into japanese bikes I was a Yamaha guy. I still think that the YZF R series are the best looking Japanese bike built today. It's a shame they don't seem to have Yammies normally high standards of mechanical integrity. They really need to get into the mega bike category though.

5. Aprilia - Love the RS50, the falco, and the scooters but I really can't find love for the mille. They basically took ducatis idea over complicated it (made it heavier) in the name of new technology, and are still getting their asses kicked in SBK. Not to mention the goofy body work, 80s corvette dashboard and japanese looking stickers. These guys need a hard lesson in keep it simple.

6. Triumph - The old daytona was pretty and sounded nice. The new bonneville would be nice if it had a kickstarter and was 100 pounds lighter. Otherwise they bore me

7. Ducati - Say what you want, they still rule. On the track and on the street. They are not just a bike but an obsession. Most people who buy Ducati's keep them for years and years. People who own jap-crap are always wanting to trade it or wreck it for this years model with 1-2 more top end HP that they'll never use. Most people who don't get it have never owned one. People who whine about bang for the buck are the same people who go looking for $5 crackwhores on the street. "Hey it's the same thrill for less money, right." you'll never understand until you get one. If you can't afford it, I suggest a career change.

#26 ·
I think anybody in here ragging on other peoples bikes are all squids. So damn insecure that the best bike is 'their bike' - I ride an F3 - first bike - will soon own an RC51 hopefully. Everything I have has always been Honda because of attention to detail. (Except Cars, - I won't own a damn import.) Ride what you want and shut the **** up. Stereotyping people on brands of bikes is neanderthal. - It is the sportbike rider who counts, and most of them that I see around KC are a bunch of ****ing geeks, losers, and posers - Riding around cocky because they have an R1 or something bigger than mine - big damn deal, like I give a shit.

The other day, a group of riders with new gixxer's, an R6, and an R1 ride up on my ass (all had no helmets, but they were wearing gloves!!!), and they look over and start smiling (I guess because I had a 600) - I just looked over at the whole group and slowly gave them the finger - They stopped grinning and rode off. I hate those kinds of riders. I probably could have beaten any one of them to 100 mph - I could tell they were all posers. - prob. did not even know when to shift to take advantage of their power.

Ride what you want, be happy with what you got, wear your helmet, and shut the **** up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.