|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|05-30-2007 11:23 AM|
He should've quit racing after last season. At least he would've gone out on a high. This is just embarrassing. I think he needs to "develop" some mystery illness so he can just slip quietly into the night...
|05-30-2007 09:28 AM|
Resurrecting an old post....but I saw this comment about Hayden and laughed! Ok ok....so he's not doing well this year.
What did I say? Where is your boy? This is the worst title defence in the history of motorcycle road racing. Hes 11th WTF? If he dosen't lose his ride in 08 I demand his stomach pumped for the nut of the CEO of Repsol.
|03-27-2007 02:12 PM|
Like I said, he has more seat and development time than ANYONE...
Not being top five in points now, is BAD BAD BAD....
|03-27-2007 12:53 PM|
|jbm45||but he is on the factory team. It's his and Dani's job to develope the bike. Dani is going good so far. I think Nicky is a good rider, but I hope he doesn't go down like Criville did after he won the title!!!|
|03-27-2007 07:59 AM|
Ok...my bad....there have been TWO races....lol It's still way early in the season to complain about 6th place in the points standings. There's only 1 race in April and I'm sure they'll be doing a ton of testing before that race.
|03-26-2007 04:23 PM|
|jbm45||Rossi will dominate the season will an occasional 2nd or 3rd place|
|03-26-2007 02:23 PM|
Um, there have been a few already...
He's not even top 5 in points Jen
Honda must be SO PROUD... He has the most advanced bike out there and the MOST seat time on it...
|03-26-2007 08:03 AM|
One bad race doesn't make his championship a fluke. What will you say when he comes in first next week? I think Nicky's proven himself over the years. It's easy to be a fan of Rossi.
I think it's too early in the season to count Nicky out.
|03-26-2007 01:38 AM|
Hey, Ill take ONE year in the sun over a lifetime of second places...
But indeed it is OVAH for number 1
|03-25-2007 07:10 PM|
MotoGP Jerez Results:
1. Valentino Rossi (Fiat Yamaha) 45'53.340
2. Dani Pedrosa (Repsol Honda) + 1.246
3. Colin Edwards (Fiat Yamaha) + 2.701
4. Toni Elias (Honda Gresini) + 4.351
5. Casey Stoner (Ducati Marlboro) + 4.993
6. Carlos Checa (Honda LCR) + 10.000
7. Nicky Hayden (Repsol Honda) + 14.146
8. Marco Melandri (Honda Gresini) + 19.969
9. Chris Vermeulen (Rizla Suzuki) + 24.786
10. Shinya Nakano (Konica Minolta Honda) + 24.955
11. Alex Barros (Pramac d'Antin) + 25.008
12. Loris Capirossi (Ducati Marlboro) + 25.852
13. Randy de Puniet (Kawasaki Racing) + 26.445
14. Makoto Tamada (Yamaha Tech 3) + 36.653
15. Sylvain Guintoli (Yamaha Tech 3) + 36.744
16. Kenny Roberts Junior (Team Roberts) + 48.911
17. K. Akiyoshi (Suzuki) + 1'00.784
18. Olivier Jacque (Kawasaki Racing) + 1'00.901
19. John Hopkins (Rizla Suzuki) + 1'03.371
Anyone ready to admit it was a fluke?
|This thread has more than 10 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|