Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums - View Single Post - Short Explanation(ok maybe not)
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-29-2001, 01:20 PM Thread Starter
bullitt

Talking Short Explanation(ok maybe not)

Well I'vebeen reading this stuff from y'all for about a month now so i figured it was about time to introduce myself.I am still pretty new at this so bear with me.I started riding about three years ago after my divorce.(wanted to try something new )My father and I both enrolled in the MSF course and learned the basics.(highly recommended)i will be the first to admit the first year was the toughest I started on a gently used 91 cbr600f2.It was a really nice machine until I got ahold of it(LOL)Iwrecked it twice once in the driveway and once exiting a taco bell.They were both mild tipovers but enough to convince me that maybe I needed more practice.Well after a year or so I picked up a used 98 vfr800 for a song.Ive been riding that for the last two years.I really like it,comfortable,fast looks nice,etc.Last year I was diagnosed with kidney disease and told I may have about 5 to 7 more good years left.Kind of pisses me off considering it seems like I just started really living. Oh well I just wanted to say hello and give alittle backstory.I'd much rather talk to you guys about bikes and life than go to my kidney disease message board and discuss being sick and shit.Thanks all for your time ,Nate

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome