Best Wax I've Ever Used. - Page 2 - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-05-2006, 06:03 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by kanwisch
Another one I'm resurrecting since I've done a lot of online reading and found some other opinions.

This link seems to have a different opinion.

Zaino was already on my short list and I simply haven't found any complaints other than cost and time to apply (and its only available online). Both are important considerations, but now that I've got some time and the bike's not real big, I think I'm going to give this a shot.

Anyone here use Zaino?
I LOVE Zaino!

That stuff has a cult like following for a reason. The complaint about cost I can understand. But it goes on quick and easy for me.

here's my friend's G35 after a zaino polish session

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-05-2006, 07:10 AM
Strength and Honor

Quote:
Originally posted by Paul79UF
I LOVE Zaino!

That stuff has a cult like following for a reason. The complaint about cost I can understand. But it goes on quick and easy for me.

here's my friend's G35 after a zaino polish session
Thanks, I think I'm going to give it a shot. After some other expenses are behind us though...

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

Dragging knee is for the track, and dragging tail is for the lot. --Kane Friesen

When you're in a car, you're watching a movie; when you're on a bike, you're in the movie. --Robert Pirsig

Identity theft is not Fun
post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-09-2006, 09:52 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to lytspeed1
We ve used pledge on our motorcycle showroom for years....works great and relatively inexpensive....

post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-17-2006, 07:12 PM

just thought id mention it, I have been using NUFINISH between waxes and i kid you not that stuff really works wonders on my gixer. And the best part is i dont have to rub the solution in. Just apply and lightly buff thats it!!!!

"Youre good kid pretty good, but as long I am arrourd YOU'LL always be second best See"

I live my life a quarter mile at a time...gas is too friggin expensive to plan any further.....
post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 04:26 PM

If you are in a hurry that Black Magic spray wax isnt bad at all. Looks like you just armor all the whole bike without all the residue left over
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-08-2010, 01:30 AM

Thumbs up Hi there looby dubby!

Wow thats really interesting. Thnx for sharing!

Dr.Hot
post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-28-2010, 08:42 PM
Banned

There's been the suggestion that we start a sticky thread for people to post their pictures of different areas of Arkansas...so here it is! I personally don't have any so I'm depending on ya'll...help me out here and I'll move some photos over from old threads if I can find them.

Cactus Jack is a popular Mexican restaurant in town. It's rather pricey (main course are about 16 Euro) but as far as I remember from 2001 it's worth it. The food is very tasty and the atmosphere could have been nice - if only next to us a group consisting of half Northern Ireland would have been a bit quieter.
__________________________________________________ __________________

Business Software | Online Business
post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-28-2010, 09:13 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=proximityinfote;662879]There's been the suggestion that we start a sticky thread for people to post their pictures of different areas of Arkansas...so here it is! I personally don't have any so I'm depending on ya'll...help me out here and I'll move some photos over from old threads if I can find them.

Cactus Jack is a popular Mexican restaurant in town. It's rather pricey (main course are about 16 Euro) but as far as I remember from 2001 it's worth it. The food is very tasty and the atmosphere could have been nice - if only next to us a group consisting of half Northern Ireland would have been a bit quieter.
__________________________________________________ __________________
office chair | office chairs
post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-16-2011, 10:14 AM

zaino is awesome.. I love Malco Imperial Real caranuba wax!

Heres all my products i use!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	74103_1592752895411_1133572480_1658865_7807040_n.jpg
Views:	813
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	30653  
post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-19-2013, 06:00 PM

I suggest to try Z100 for your bike its a gasoline proof wax good for your tank application and klasse products.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode