looking for my first bike - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-22-2013, 07:40 PM Thread Starter

looking for my first bike

I know most are going to say 250s and 650s for your first bike. and that's what i'm looking for is a 650 . i'm down to 3 bikes on my list the ninja 650abs, SV650, and the mrx 650.. my local shops here are not really reliable the 3 shops i have here are trying to sell me litter bikes... so i need you guys/gals to rip theses 3 bikes apart and tell me which one is the more reliable bike for a first purchase.

background on bikes: I have drove my friends R6 a total of about 100 miles just from him let me drive it.. that is the first bike i drove. and now i scoot around on his R1 for about 5miles a week a week to keep the fluids moving in it for him while he is off for marine basics. and both of those bike will get me in trouble because they both whisper in my ear to pull the throttle just a little more .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode