Guide for Dummies (AMA Pro Racing) - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 07:44 PM Thread Starter

Thumbs up Guide for Dummies (AMA Pro Racing)

I truly enjoy watching AMA Pro Racing events, but I just have no clue about what's happening. I tried to find a Dummies Guide to AMA Pro racing, but got no luck. Does anyone know any guide or books I can get so I understand the sport better ?

Thanks !!!

CL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-06-2009, 01:18 PM

Send a message via AIM to Rodm850g
carotech,
I'm afraid that is what it is a dummies guide at this time. search for daytona motorsports group and see what you find from there....to help you some Last year AMA sold rights of ama pro racing to the DMG...which is an extension of nascrap{nascar}. There have been many changes,some favored more than others many less. If you are DVR capable...
set up for world superbike, FIM, MotoGP and you'll get current content....the show AMA Pro Prime time is repeats hosted by a cast off from nascrsp...I deleted it from my scheduled recordings and furthr haven't attended any DMG event thud far this year, and may not attend any but those close to my proximity......It isa sad state of affairs
by now I'd hae been to5 or 6 national events in this season...I just have not been inclined to waste my money with nascar-esqu events.....check the older posts on AmericanRoadracing.com too.....
Good luck
rodm850g

damn all this talking/typing crap I'm going riding...
which one
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode