Originally posted by RayO
<snip>What have I missed??
+ The cool hissing sound of the blowoff valve right next to your right leg (see the shiney pipe?).
+ Wheelies at 180 mph.
+ Becoming famous on the internet for videos of your 180 mph wheelie.
+ Never having to wonder if you can out-run that cop.
- The not-so-cool hissing sound of your right pant leg catching on fire from above mentioned blowoff valve.
- Bug stains left by any insect you hit while doing that 180 mph wheelie.
- Wheelies at 180 mph.
- Being flamed on every forum for dozens of different reasons ranging from you selling your soul to the devil to how 180 mph wheelies are ruining the ozone.
- Insurance comes out to roughly 1/6th of the price of the bike every year.
- Finding out you still can't outrun that cops radio.
But still... that is a darn clean build, 0 miles on it too. Very awesome package, but what would you really do with it?