My first bike
I've been riding bikes/quads/ anything with more then 1 horse power since I was 5 years old but I have always wanted a Sport Bike! .. Well I finaly got one about a week ago and put 1000 miles on it already hehe., Definatly differant then anything I have ridden before but I am getting used to it reather fast I think.
Tried a wheely but no go, Will try again now that I have read the posts.
I do have a few questions....:
1) I have a clicking sound around the engine since I bought it and it goes faster as the engines rpm goes up, What could it be?
2) After my last ride I noticed (when I slowed down) that I had a wierd sound in the front end, once I just touched the front brake it went away and when I releasted it back the sound came back. I took the bike out for another spin after work the next day and it only did it as I was coming home so im thinking when what ever it is is hot or warm??
3) After racing around 110 mph to work and didnt notice how fast the turn was coming so I hit the rear brakes pretty hard and they locked up ( was very easy to control though) .. I thought when the tires where hot they would not do this?? any ideas??
4) I heard there was a way to get a better sound out of a stock pipe by cutting a pepsi can and putting in the end of the pipe somehow.. anyone know??
5) Is it normal for a bike to heat up right after coming to a stop by about 1 degree per 2 seconds? I know you are supposed to turn the bike off when you stop but I was just talking to someone and forget (being a rookie) It went to 100 degrees so I shut the bike off.. But when im moving its right around 60 degrees..
Many thx for anyone who answers these mondane questions and I the ZX6R does not have the power I thought it would.. But I never rode a sport bike before....
Impact ---- ZX6R