Sportbike World banner

Any northeast Texas riders?

1K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Si-lo 
#1 ·
I `m from a little fart of a town about 100 miles northeast of Dallas on the Red River called Paris. I just bought a 2001 yellow Katana last Sept. I wanted something hotter but had never rode a streetbike so I figured I better start off slow. I`ve added a V & H slip-on and a K & N filter and I`m stilll adding. There are a few guys in town that ride sportbikes but I can`t seem to get hooked up with them. If anyones close give let me know.

#7 ·
Now dammit Cirus... you had better relax. :eek: I'm just teasing you. I don't have a problem with Katanas or 'Busas. You will realize that we all pretty much tease each other about the different rides. I thought your Hayabusa reply to my Katana comment was funny. :D

I vaguely remember being 15. Yeah, it was about 20 years ago. As for my mouth, you will get to know me a little better as you read this forum more. ;)

#11 ·
Pete said:

Except when they are spanking his ass on the road, which happens often. The best thing about John's mouth - no teeth!
Yeah, well we'll just see about that next week when I hand your VTR(or 929) sportin ass to you in the mountains. :D:p Next Thursday I will have you curled up in a damn corner crying your eyes out, sucking your thumb and calling your Mommy. :eek: :D

BTW, I added both bikes since we aren't sure which one I will be spanking you on. :D

Sorry about that Cirus. Had to slap Pete around a little. ;)

Again, welcome to SBW. :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.