What I read is that the reflector only turns, not the headlight.
- The black mini fairing is the headlight cover! It opens when you turn the ignition on.
- Which is done either with your finger tip!! or your mobile phone!!
- You can't lend this bike to a friend, it only recognises the owner's fingerprint.
- If someone tries to steel it, the bike calls you on your mobile and you can speak to the thief as the bike has both microphone and speakers. You can turn the engine off, locate the thief through the bike's navigation system, you can also use the horn or have the bike call the police and tell them where it is! Crazy...
- Both rear light and turn signals are leds that use mirrors to enhance light.
- The TFT screen provides all kind of info to the rider, and also allows him to pick up his mails, or send online real time video of your ride!
This is too Hi-tech for me...