Sportbike World banner

Katana and Bandit Riders

8K views 42 replies 14 participants last post by  AZKat 
#1 ·
The WWBOC (World Wide Bandit Owners Club) official forums are now up at Maximum-Suzuki.com, so stop by and check it out, you'll find links to the main WWBOC members site. Its free and quite worth joining.

Theres also a forums section for Katana owners, and the Katana group on the forums is interested in starting an international Katana club of some sort, feel free to drop in.

Ride safely.

#3 ·
Don't they have a Chess club too. :D:p

Just kidding. ;)

I am surprised that there isn't already a Katana owners club. That is interesting. I know that there are a few Bandit groups that get together in the Smokeys and do some serious riding. :cool:

G
#5 ·
748_abuser said:

I would think it would be more appropriately called,
the "International Club for Katana's," or "ICK" for short. :D

That's a great idea. All new members would have to stand-up in front of the group and announce, "Hi, my name is *dork*, and I bought a Katana." :D
ROFLMAO!! Paul, You stole those idea's from the Ducati club didn't you ? :D

#20 · (Edited)
Perhaps, but even if I have to push it, I still get there before the Katana's - 748_abuser
Thats probably true..... Only because the Katana guy would have the courtesy to hop off and push his to, so you wouldnt feel bad about spending all that money on that Italian parts processor you call a motorcycle. Theyre just nice guys like that.

#21 ·
Griff said:

the Katana guy would have the courtesy to hop off and push his to, so you wouldnt feel bad about spending all that money on that Italian parts processor you call a motorcycle. Theyre just nice guys like that.
yup those katana guys sure are nice, not at all like the ducs

Q: why don't ducati guys wave back when you wave to them?

A: they'd drop their tools.

#23 · (Edited)
oldgixer said:
...yup those katana guys sure are nice, not at all like the ducs...
You know the old saying, "Nice guys, like 'Katana's,' always finish last...always."

However, I'm the nicest Ducati rider you'd ever meet. On a 200 mile ride, I will gladly back-track 100 miles and start the ride over, just so the guy on the Katana can come in a close second. I wouldn't want him to feel "too" bad. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.