another one goes down - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-03-2006, 07:12 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via Yahoo to girlextreme
another one goes down

some of you guys in Phoenix might have heard a rider died almost a week ago. He was a good friend of mine plus a damn good stunt rider he was part of the AZbad boys stunt team here in Phx. but to the end he was doing what he loved...riding his true love ...his bike

Bryan Randall Tooley, 23, of Phoenix, AZ, born on May 24, 1982 in Orange, CA passed away on January 28, 2006 in a tragic motorcycle accident. Bryan died the way he lived, riding his one true love "his bike". Bryan was a top member of The AZ Bad Boys Motorcycle Stunt Team. He was loved and admired by many for his loving heart, his fearless nature and his quest for all that life had to offer. Bryan could light up a room with his beautiful smile and sparkling eyes, and will live forever in the hearts of all who knew him. Bryan graduated from Bentonville High School in Bentonville, AR in 2000 then returned to the valley he loved so much. Bryan is survived by his mother and stepfather Janice and George Fradl of Utica, MI, his father Terry McKeever of Bentonville, AR, his natural father Jeff Tooley of NV, his brother Adam McKeever, grandparents Randy and Lois Parker of Sun City, great grandfather Bill Anderson of Surprise, grandfather Earl McKeever of Surprise and his very best friend Richard Overholser of Phoenix. Bryan will be missed by his surviving step brothers and step sister, aunts, uncles, cousins, nephews and all who knew him. He is preceded in death by his great grandmother Mickey Anderson, his aunt Rhonda Parnell and his grandmother Jo Martha McKeever. Visitation will be held from 2-4 PM, Sunday, Feb. 5, 2006 at Menke Funeral Home, 12420 N. 103rd Ave., in Sun City. Funeral services will be held at 3:00 PM, Monday, Feb. 6, 2006 also at Menke Funeral Home. (623) 979-6451
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-03-2006, 07:46 PM

RIP.

In God, we trust; all others must provide data.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-05-2006, 04:27 PM

RIP Brian..

Just so I'm clear, is this the accident on the over pass?

Paul

**** Stupid people shouldn't breed ****

There all crazy.. Just some worse then others....

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-05-2006, 09:39 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by My04R12314
RIP Brian..

Just so I'm clear, is this the accident on the over pass?
no this happened up here in phoenix, about 51st ave and bell rd.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-05-2006, 09:42 PM

Send a message via AIM to HyDrO
sorry to hear that!
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-06-2006, 03:35 PM

Sorry about your friend, RIP bro.

Try and be safe everyone!!!

"Are you a Leader?" Look behind you. If no one is there, you are only taking a walk!!!
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-12-2006, 01:46 PM

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. I as well have lost many friends due to thier bikes. As well have had people I rode with on Mill Ave die. I don't know how your friend died, but people need to be careful.

People stop, and think before you do stupid sh*t on your bikes! I can't say I haven't been guilty of speeding ect in my riding. I have been there, and done that. However I learned terrible lessons. Lets hope through the loss of your friend will make others STOP & THINK!

Anyway sorry to go off, I don't mean any disrespect just emotional about people dying.

RR

NASCAR isn't RACING!
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-12-2006, 03:18 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by imacabuser
Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. I as well have lost many friends due to thier bikes. As well have had people I rode with on Mill Ave die. I don't know how your friend died, but people need to be careful.

People stop, and think before you do stupid sh*t on your bikes! I can't say I haven't been guilty of speeding ect in my riding. I have been there, and done that. However I learned terrible lessons. Lets hope through the loss of your friend will make others STOP & THINK!

Anyway sorry to go off, I don't mean any disrespect just emotional about people dying.

RR
i know two have you guys have asked and more are wondering what happened,so here it goes. Jan. 28 Bryan was leaving a bar he was at with his boss going to a local hang out at 43rd ave and Bell here in Phoenix. he looked around to see if any cops were in sight and pulled one up. but as he set it down he saw a cop watching him, he know he was in for in a ticket. now i don't know everything no one was with him, but he started to run and he flipped the switch to turn off his lights on his bike and ran into the back of a car....so guys think of other people in your life that care and love you.....stop your running so no one else has to go though everything bryan's family and friends had and will have to go though.

hey imacabuser the "RR" at the end does that stand for something as in the "Ruff Riders"?
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-12-2006, 03:37 PM

Well that could be most anyone that happened to... I've done my share of crazy things, and still do at times.. But his time was up and we cannot control that.. Hey.. At least he died doing what he loved.. I would feel worse if he died slipping in the shower... I hope you all don't think I'm being insensitive to this all.. it is not a good thing, but make the best out of a bad situation....

Paul

**** Stupid people shouldn't breed ****

There all crazy.. Just some worse then others....
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-18-2006, 05:34 PM

Send a message via AIM to GrCh35 Send a message via Yahoo to GrCh35
I'm sorry this is a little late, but sorry for your loss.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

There's 2 type of riders, the 1's that have gone down & the 1's that are going down. I've been down, which one are you?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode