Sportbike Rental - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-31-2006, 06:43 PM Thread Starter

Sportbike Rental

Does anyone know where to rent sportbikes in the phoenix area besides a buell at hacienda harley????
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-04-2006, 10:03 AM

There is a place on Rural a couple blocks north of the 202 on the east side of the street. I dont know the name, but they rent vehicles. I have seen Hummers, corvettes, Harleys, and Honda XR200s sitting in front.

Maybe you should check it out?

"Don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter."

"When I drink, something happens. This guy called Buzzy comes out. And he proceeds to do whatever he wants, I guess'' - Wayne Rainey
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-18-2006, 05:37 PM

Send a message via AIM to GrCh35 Send a message via Yahoo to GrCh35
I don't know of any place here that rents sportbikes. Maybe Hacienda Harley you might be able to rent a Buell, they rent Harleys.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

There's 2 type of riders, the 1's that have gone down & the 1's that are going down. I've been down, which one are you?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-18-2006, 07:00 PM

Send a message via AIM to Kevlar7R Send a message via Yahoo to Kevlar7R
Quote:
Orignially posted by EngF4i
besides a buell at hacienda harley????

Quote:
Originally posted by GrCh35
Maybe Hacienda Harley you might be able to rent a Buell, they rent Harleys.

There seems to be an echo in here.

Its very hard to find rental sportbikes for a few good reasons. They are dangerous for the average rider, and require special skills to handle safely (Yea.. we ARE better then them!). They are fragile, and expensive to repair. Basically, they are a bad investment for a rental fleet.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-22-2006, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Kevlar7R
There seems to be an echo in here.
Yea there is.

What's happen man, long time no type.

There's 2 type of riders, the 1's that have gone down & the 1's that are going down. I've been down, which one are you?

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-22-2006, 11:27 AM

Send a message via AIM to Kevlar7R Send a message via Yahoo to Kevlar7R
Life's been busy! I work full time, go to schoo full time, plus raise a family, and fix up a house....

I'm still on here a lot, I just don't post that much. Its you that hasn't been around! What have you been up to?
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-28-2006, 03:30 PM

Same as you, except the school part & the fix the house up part too. lol... I've been around. Don't come around here to often. Not the same as it use to be ya know. All in all everything is peachy. What ever happen to the guy that use to run this folder? I can't remember his name, but he use to have the get-togethers at Lenny's off the 101.

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-30-2006, 02:44 PM
Founder

Quote:
Originally posted by GrCh35
Same as you, except the school part & the fix the house up part too. lol... I've been around. Don't come around here to often. Not the same as it use to be ya know. All in all everything is peachy. What ever happen to the guy that use to run this folder? I can't remember his name, but he use to have the get-togethers at Lenny's off the 101.
Me just working, working and then I work some more.

Feel free to email anytime at [email protected]

Robert Basil
SportbikeWorld.com Founder
PocketbikePlanet.com Founder

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-31-2006, 07:20 PM

Send a message via AIM to decipral Send a message via Yahoo to decipral
Sportbike Rental

There is a place that rents an F4i and and SV1000. My dad was telling me about it so I will try to find out where it's at and let you guys know. Edit: It is called ride time and is located on Cave Creek Road. Look in the phone book for the number. I believe they advertise in Cycle Trader also.

Last edited by decipral; 05-31-2006 at 07:43 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode