Hello AZ! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-21-2005, 04:08 PM Thread Starter

Hello AZ!

Hi all

I am new to the sportbike scene in AZ. I have been a rider for about 15 years (I am 31 years old now), but it has mostly been on cruisers. I would be interested in getting out with other riders and lear

ning more about the style of ride and doing some day trips

Is there any solid groups here? Most of the bike nights i know of are all harley davidson (used to have one).

Mike

+------------------+
The comments in this post in NO WAY represent reality. The author reserves the right to Deny, Retract, Lie and or change anything said above. Especially in the case said author makes a fool outof himself for being a N00b.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-21-2005, 05:56 PM

Hey.

It really does seem that all the bike nights are for the H.D. types.
Kinda sucks.

Anyway, there are a few groups for sportbike riders, but I can't remember any names (never got into the group thing).

I've heard that sportbikes gather in the evening at In-n-out burger, located at US60 and Stapley, but again, I've never gotten into it, so that should be taken at face value.

Anyway, best of luck.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-22-2005, 08:58 PM

There are several groups of sportbike riders. Some are a bit wild a some are groups that practice safe riding and just having a good time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-24-2005, 07:36 PM

Send a message via AIM to GrCh35 Send a message via Yahoo to GrCh35
What's happen'en man. Welcome to the Sportbike scene. I'm also in Surprise.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

There's 2 type of riders, the 1's that have gone down & the 1's that are going down. I've been down, which one are you?

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-25-2005, 07:40 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to TLR75
When Im in town Im always good for road trips. My buddy has a Busa and I have a TLR. We are planning San Diego and Grand Canyon soon. I used to ride a Cruiser before but never had anyone to ride with... Send me an email [email protected]

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode