Grrrr - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-22-2004, 02:41 PM Thread Starter

Grrrr

2000$, just 2000$...thats all i ask. Yet ive been fucked around with by FOUR different people trying to buy my car. They say i have the money in a couple of days when my insurance comes. Or its I cant give u the 1500down like i promised. Or my parents said I couldn't get it, sorry for telling you to hold on to it -resulting in another guy buying a different car.

I've been trying to get this CBR for 1.5months now. Is this normal to have people dick around with you when theyre interested in buying your car?? It's either you want it or you dont, you have money or you dont. Grrr im so pissed, cuz im doing the same thing to this guy with the CBR, but hes not actively selling it.

There is one promising lead tho, so I'm praying. Something else also came up, my friend wants to dump his 944Turbo, all I need is another couple grand. If I can get it from my gramma, I think I'll have to hold off on the bike deal. Ive been having a lot of second thoughts about it, practicality, dying, the things ur ma tells u about. I figure the way i have it set right now, Fate will decide if im to have a bike or not. IF my gramma doesnt give me the money, I'll have a bike (assuming i sold the car). Hell, the car might not even get sold. Which would suck.

Well, if you read this far, then im clearly stoned. I just felt like writing about how pissed off i am about ppl who want my car (91 Ford SHO). Who knows, maybe the bike gods will read this post and hook it up so i can get the 944 AND a bike...that would be somethin.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-22-2004, 03:49 PM

Send a message via AIM to Kevlar7R Send a message via Yahoo to Kevlar7R
Re: Grrrr

Quote:
Originally posted by CrotchSprocket
couple grand.... from my gramma, .... IF my gramma doesnt give me the money, I'll have a bike .... stoned..... 944 AND a bike...that would be somethin.

I smell a baaaaaad situation..........
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-23-2004, 08:11 AM

Send a message via AIM to HyDrO
I didnt really read your post cause its too early and i saw you wanted a cbr or something! i have one for sell pm me let me know whats up!

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-24-2004, 04:58 PM Thread Starter

Re: Re: Grrrr

Quote:
Originally posted by Kevlar7R
I smell a baaaaaad situation..........
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode