What's happen'en everybody? - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-01-2003, 10:02 AM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to GrCh35 Send a message via Yahoo to GrCh35
Smile What's happen'en everybody?

Just coming in to check on you guys. Where's everyone and how's it going?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

There's 2 type of riders, the 1's that have gone down & the 1's that are going down. I've been down, which one are you?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-24-2003, 06:14 AM

Send a message via AIM to AzSportbikers Send a message via Yahoo to AzSportbikers
Smile Here

Hey bud ,wat up. I been here and workin alot. Last friday my brother was hit by a driver that pulled out in front of him on his 954rr. He was airvac out to ST. Joseph. He has a few broken ribs,collarbone, messed up hand, and narly road rash. He is doing good but very sore.
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-24-2003, 01:47 PM

damn that sucks.. sorry to hear that azsportbikers...

last night a few of us from this forum went to play some pool... we had a good time, everyone was laughing at how much i sucked at pool...

but we all had a good time...

Marco
AZoutlawsrc.com

"ItS nOt TrAdGiC tO dIe DoInG sOmEtHiNg YoU lOvE"

"And now THE answer to why Kawasaki's are heavier:
It is a factory added handicap that allows riders on other bike brands a chance to Keep up with you!"
- Sportcycles.....

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-24-2003, 01:59 PM Thread Starter

Smile

Sorry to hear about your bro Keith. Hopefully when it's all said and done he'll be as close as to a 100% as can be. Is that your bike on your site?

There's 2 type of riders, the 1's that have gone down & the 1's that are going down. I've been down, which one are you?

post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-25-2003, 01:37 PM
R1-Racer

I had a pretty bad few weeks. First off, my best friend from school here (MMI) was killed on his bike up in Michigan. A car pulled out in front of him. So I flew up there last week to bury him. This past Saturday we had a memorial ride. Excellent turn-out, about 30 bikes. Went to the Pavillions, rode in the rain and ended up at Hooters on Mill. All in all a good night. Rain didn't last very long. Other than that....nothing is going on.
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-25-2003, 02:01 PM Thread Starter

Unhappy

Sorry to hear about your friend.

post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-26-2003, 06:14 AM

Send a message via AIM to AzSportbikers Send a message via Yahoo to AzSportbikers
Thumbs up My 98 CBR900rr

Yes that is my bik on the site. My 98 CBR900rr.. Waiting to get the new CBR1000rr.
My brother is recovering. Not sure about his hand yet. I,ll keep you guys posted on his recovery.

Sometime soon i want to set up a ride with you guys. Hit the cool mountain roads.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-26-2003, 10:44 AM

we just hit up the flats today.. it was a fun ride... i almost sh*tted in my pants when on this right hand turn and i lean it over way too fast and too much, and scraped up my muzzy can. it lifted my rear wheel off the ground, i went into a mini tank slapper.. luckily i recovered quickly because there was a left turn (cliff to the right) coming right up... then i made 2 more rounds.. finally pulling over to stop to meet up with everyone else... man on the way home i was beat.. so i was almost doing the speed limit... (until we got on the highway)

Marco
AZoutlawsrc.com

"ItS nOt TrAdGiC tO dIe DoInG sOmEtHiNg YoU lOvE"

"And now THE answer to why Kawasaki's are heavier:
It is a factory added handicap that allows riders on other bike brands a chance to Keep up with you!"
- Sportcycles.....
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-26-2003, 01:25 PM

I TOLD YOU I DO THE STUNTING AND YOU DO THE RIDING ! OK

MA-ZX9R

Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try
and know someone else and expect them to know you.

That which hurts you makes you stronger.2003-Michael Anthony
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-26-2003, 02:29 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by kawboyzx7rr
finally pulling over to stop to meet up with everyone else...
You sure you didn't stop to check your underpants?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode